Wurlitzer juke box problem.

ttooddddyy

PNG FTW,
I have a Wurlitzer "RAVE ON" CD juke box (Model CD F 91). Problem is that it will not play.
Power supply, amp and CD mech seem OK, but the disc/track LEDs continuously displays 162 ?

It seems to coin up OK, but not able to select disc or track #. The sleaves do rotate, but the other buttons on the control panel do not work.

Any juke box experts out there with any ideas.

channelmaniac

Mr Neo Fix-it
15 Year Member
Try posting over on newlifegames.net - they have a few jukebox experts there...

channelmaniac

Mr Neo Fix-it
15 Year Member
PM me your account name you set up there and I'll go approve it quickly for you.

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
I can be of no help..as I don't know anythng about Juke Boxes..

But I saw this Rock Ola at a Flea Market Monday..$400.00...... HEAVY...Untested...

My Dad wants one..
RUTHERFOODSTREETFAIR018.jpg

RUTHERFOODSTREETFAIR019.jpg

RUTHERFOODSTREETFAIR020.jpg

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
I've not dealt with any jukeboxes made after the 70s, but I wonder if the 162 may be an error code. Either that, or it may be stuck displaying the previous selection, and the keypad is either broken or not properly attached, meaning it can't replace those numbers with anything else.... Hope this helps, unlikely tho that is.

Chris, that particular model, at least a few years ago, wasnt' worth that much. Earlier boxes tend to be prettier, if you want a box that'll play 45s. If your dad wants that particular model, then it might not be an awful buy. I'd guess, though, that he's more attracted to the earlier boxes, where you could actually see the record mech from the outside. If you're serious about getting a jukebox, PM me, and i can get you info about a jukebox/coin-op show in Cleveland that happens twice a year.

Collin

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
I've not dealt with any jukeboxes made after the 70s, but I wonder if the 162 may be an error code. Either that, or it may be stuck displaying the previous selection, and the keypad is either broken or not properly attached, meaning it can't replace those numbers with anything else.... Hope this helps, unlikely tho that is.

Chris, that particular model, at least a few years ago, wasnt' worth that much. Earlier boxes tend to be prettier, if you want a box that'll play 45s. If your dad wants that particular model, then it might not be an awful buy. I'd guess, though, that he's more attracted to the earlier boxes, where you could actually see the record mech from the outside. If you're serious about getting a jukebox, PM me, and i can get you info about a jukebox/coin-op show in Cleveland that happens twice a year.

Collin

OMG!! You are right..He wants one that shows the record mech from the outside..
When we saw this one at the Flea Market,the first thing he said why he'd not want it is because he>wants the type where you can see record mech from the outside and watch the record play.
I mentioned.Like "Happy Days"show..right..

There's a guy who sells them around me..My dad just hasn't had the push to go see him as we seem to buy stuff when searching flea markets more..

Yes,please PM info yu have..Thanks.