XRGB-3 / AES setup / extras

Blue Mary Mania 8

King's Dry Cleaner
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Hello everyone,

This is a ridiculously difficult sale for me to consider given all the time and effort into acquiring this stuff, but I may need to go there.

Anyway, I would want to sell all of this as a package...since it doesn't make any sense for me to keep only parts of it.

Like new, complete, in box, Micomsoft XRGB-3. It has been used a handful of times, mostly for testing purposes. I did play through Castlevania on it, and some hours of Neo Geo gaming. but very little use really. I bought this while I was in Japan, straight from Micomsoft. It has been updated and has the English update, so all the menus are in English. Not much else you could ask for here, plug in some systems and go.

A modded Neo Geo system, includes a new style stick, and power adapter. This is a RGB modded system for use with the XRGB-3, so it also includes the very hard to find SNK RGB cable. I have the original box for the RGB cable as well. The modded Neo Geo also has a newer, if not the most recent, Razoola unibios. Cosmetically the system looks great, maybe a minor bit of fading on the logo. Minor fading on the Pro Stick logo.

Genuine Sega Saturn RGB cable. Brand new, unused, boxed, complete.
Genuine Nintendo RGB cable, for use with a SNES or N64, please note, it will not work with a GCN. This is brand new, unused, and complete. Very hard to find obviously.
Genuine Nintendo Wii D-terminal cable. Bought brand new, opened and used a couple of times for testing.
Genuine Sony Playstation 2/3 D-terminal cable, works with either system. It may actually work with a Playstation as well, I don't have a PSX to test. Bought brand new, very few hours on it really.
Genuine Sony PSP video cable, D-terminal. For use with the PSP to the XRGB-3, to the TV. Bought it brand new, opened it up to test, basically unused. Pretty awesome really.

Photos are as follows. Sorry about the quality, my camera is not the best nor is the lighting condition in this apartment. The screen shots look washed out due to the lighting and reflection off the glass of my plasma. $900 for everything. Many thanks everyone!

DSC_4552.jpg

Here is the Unibios screen, the Neo is connected to the XRGB-3 via RGB cable.

DSC_4556.jpg

Samurai Spirits 3

DSC_4560.jpg

Castlevania SOTN, PS2 connected via D-Terminal to XRGB-3

DSC_4563.jpg

Wii, connected via D-Terminal, showing the English menu bios update of the XRGB-3

DSC_4568.jpg

All the stuff all boxed up

DSC_4571.jpg

Detail

DSC_4572.jpg

Detail

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Rating - 100%
294   0   0
Nice gear bro. Thats some quality stuff. Good luck on your sale.

Blue Mary Mania 8

King's Dry Cleaner
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Got a few PMs asking the same questions regarding pricing, sorry I didn't make it more clear.

I'm asking $900, and shipping would be included in the continental U.S., otherwise we can work it out. However, it won't be cheap and I would want to put insurance on it.

Also regarding Paypal, it's a lot of money, and the fees would be sort of absurd. That said, I would be willing to split them. Meaning I pay half and the buyer pays half. It's just to make things a little more fair. And while I'm asking $900, which is a fair price for this setup, I'll take your offers too, but they need to be reasonable.

Regarding breaking up the lot...I'll only do it if everything, or nearly everything sells. Go ahead and post here if you would like to call "dibs" on something, or somethings.

Thanks fellow board members!

Last edited:

Adderall

Leona's Therapist
Rating - 100%
162   0   0
Go ahead and post here if you would like to call "dibs" on something, or somethings.

VERY much interested in the following:
Saturn RGB cable
Nintendo RGB cable
Playstation 2/3 D-terminal cable
PSP video cable, D-terminal

Interested in but wondering on a price range for:
XRGB-3 (if I bought that I would take the wii cable off you as well)

I know you aren't breaking it up right now
- I just want you to know I am keeping my paypal account logged in and on the "send money" page just in case you happen to change your mind.

thrall

bhrall,
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Xrgb-3

Hello you really should piece it out i would take xrgb-3 if the price was decent just my 2 cents have a great day and goodluck with your sale

~L

Last edited:

Blue Mary Mania 8

King's Dry Cleaner
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Bump and...

In regard to selling individually, at the moment, the only way I'd do it is the following:

Removing the AES system and AES RGB cable, remaining bundle becomes $600.
(or)
Removing the AES system (leave the Neo Geo RGB cable in the lot), and for everything else, $650.