Your room and closet

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
All this just to show your piled stuff?
Get it tidy and post it on the Collections section.

RastafaJones

Super Sidekicks 2
Awesome room and closet there with the books and games. Great Job! Two thumbs up.

I'd be awesome to see others' rooms as well.

NeoGeofunster

Kabuki Klasher
Cool Vids. Looks like we have a well read/well educated member here from the looks of that room.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
This should maybe tagged as "show me your gaming spaces", as most people here dont live with their parents. A room and closet? I have rooms and closets Sir!

LordCollector

New Challenger
The thing is I didn't want it to be a gaming thread and for people to just show their room in general regardless of what was in it. Anyway still hoping people will post pics of their rooms/closets.

Kiel

All About Shooters Mod., If you fuck with me, I'll
20 Year Member
This should maybe tagged as "show me your gaming spaces", as most people here dont live with their parents. A room and closet? I have rooms and closets Sir!

I was just coming in here to say some shit about living with mom

THEONEANDONLY

Crazed MVS Addict

BeefJerky

Actual Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member

Srs, this thread made me feel pretty good about myself.

Room? I have a whole apartment. :keke:

LordCollector

New Challenger
aren't you worried that your games might fall?

impressive collection by the way

Thanks. I live in LA and just in the last year there was a 4.2 earthquake here and other than a few games falling, the rest were intact. They're tightly packed so it's hard for them to get loose.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
I'll live in the past a bit. Before the "purge" I had a pretty nice gaming area, here are some pics of my setup:

Game_room_Nov_09.jpg

Game_room_2009_02.jpg

It was pretty nice, I had the following systems:

JVC X'EYE
NEO consolized MVS
NES
SNES
Gamecube
PS2

All wired and ready to go through a video switcher and that audio receiver. It was pretty sweet, actually.

I've really boiled down much of my stuff...sold off a ton of systems I never used, even sold that beautiful Sony 32" CRT. I mostly have a Retron5 hooked up to a 32" LCD monitor in my bedroom, ironic as it is, I use that so much more than I ever did that gaming area in my basement.

Last edited:

celeritas

Mr. Big's Thug
I'll live in the past a bit. Before the "purge" I had a pretty nice gaming area, here are some pics of my setup:

Game_room_Nov_09.jpg

Is that R.O.B. after mardi gras? Very nice setup -- I especially like Lego Imperial Shuttle.

Last edited: