Youtube member lukemorse1

LIVINGWONDER

Cheng's Errand Boy
Anybody know this guy? Or know if he posts here? He's into stuff that a typical member of this board would be into. I've seen his vids and he's got a few candy cabs, mvs 4 and 6 slots, an aes, other pcb boards etc. Just thought I'd post a link to his channel as his vids of his games and collection are interesting. I've checked the member list and his username did not pop up unless he's here under another handle. Anyway enjoy!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/lukemorse1

black_7

Fio's Quartermaster
Cool stuff. A good thing to do, if you have a youtube account, is to simply send him a message telling him you're interested in the same things and asking him if he posts here or at any other forum.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Ya Luke is cool. I think he just had surgery or something. He messages me on youtube sometimes.

DeadPixels

Beast Buster
Ya Luke is cool. I think he just had surgery or something. He messages me on youtube sometimes.

Yeah, he had some surgery about a month ago. Great guy, definitely very personable. I've had a few exchanges with Luke over the past few months and am supposed to dig up one of my messed up Jaguars for him when I get the time.

Awesome guy all around.

Medaka

King of the Salsa Sharks, ,
Saw most of his vids now.

His vids are responsible for me wanting to pull my neo cab out of the closet and start playing again. (haven't played in years)

He sure fixes up stuff fast to, he fixed up that messed up mvs-u4 in no time.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Yeah, he had some surgery about a month ago. Great guy, definitely very personable. I've had a few exchanges with Luke over the past few months and am supposed to dig up one of my messed up Jaguars for him when I get the time.

Awesome guy all around.

He gave me and you a shoutout in his tagged vids. What's your channel addy?

Grandmaster

Kula's Candy
yea i watch his repair videos all the time and i enjoyed his recent videos when he went shopping at hard off. he just picks things up. sees an xbox, looks at the price, says why not. :D kind of a cool store. he's very informative and easily understood without being too technical. lots to learn from luke.

DeadPixels

Beast Buster
I wonder if this Luke guy posts here.

I've talked to him about the forums before. He said he registered awhile back but with life, a kid, and work it seems he doesn't have much time for the site. He tosses up three or so ten minute vids a day on Youtube and that's about it.

tony starks

Starks is always out.
He seems like a really down to earth cool guy, I just subscribed to his videos.
Good stuff :)