You've been around the gaming scene.... since you can remember....

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Nothing comes to mind. My back in the day items are gone except some Atari carts.

My Saturn, PS2, PS3, 360 and One are the only consoles that I'm the original owner of.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
You know...I have chewing on this for days and I still cannot decide.

My complete in box Final Fantasy II (SNES)? Complete in box NES Legend of Zelda? My framed #1 issue Nintendo Power?

Not sure...all 3 of those are items that no matter what, I really do not want to get rid of, they all have a special meaning to me.

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
This thread really made me think since most things could always be repurchased. It would reeeeeally suck and would cost a lot since game stuff costs way more nowadays, but it is possible. However, there is one thing that I haven't parted with no matter how tough things got, and that's my beat up old boxed copy of King of Fighters 95 on the gameboy from when I was a kid. I got it on release day and although Fatal Fury 1 was the first SNK game that I played in an arcade, King of Fighters 95 was the game that really stood out to me and hooked me on all things SNK/Neo. Although not a big deal today, the ability to bring kof with me was almost unreal and I spent a TON of hours playing the game, thumbing through the manual's art, and carrying the game's box to and from school.

I met two life long friends through chance inquiries while playing the game ("Hey whatcha playing?") and couldn't see myself parting with this copy even though it's long been made obsolete via other kof games on ngpc, gba, psp, vita, etc. Good times!

Last edited:

xelement5x

Galford's Armourer
Even if I had to get rid of every other game I owned I would still do everything I could to keep my copies of Sonic 2 and Sonic 3. I have lots of fond memories of playing the games over and over while listening to Dr. Demento on the radio.