NEO·GEO MVS CART PRICE GUIDE
Maintained by: position available, apply by forum PM or email
Last update by: TonK
1. Full kits (as opposed to loose carts) can raise the prices of some games exponentially, because certain collectors highly value complete kits (with boxes and original artwork/stickers). The prices below are for loose carts, so assume that a full kit can go for higher than listed here.
2. Feel free to email your recommended opinions for changes/additions.
3. Most prices are from various arcade sources, private sales, prices from collectors, or normal bidding prices at eBay. Moreover, prices are based on data collected primarily for U.S./Euro and Japanese MVS releases.
4. The degree of rarities are based on how often a title has been offered and how many copies have been released to market.
5. The prices quoted are based on a used but working
(authentic SNK/Playmore) MVS cartridge with an ORIGINAL English or Japanese
label, excluding unlicensed/unofficial and prototype games, of course.
6. Just like the home cart price list, this is only a guide, not how much you should pay. If the game is over the maximum price range then you're probably paying too much for it.
C : common
U : uncommon
R : rare
ER: extremely rare
EC: extremely common= Japanese labeled/Availability in Japanese market
= "Japanese Release" Only
MVS price guide originally started by Vincewy
Forums | Neo Collection
| MasterList |
AES Price Guide | MVS Price Guide
CD Price Guide | NeoStore | Screenshots | Reviews | Home | Email
Last Update 12/21/09