Show them if you got them "Candy Cabs"

hateful_liar

Armored Scrum Object
Because I never miss a chance to show off

CANDYCAB.jpg

BIG

sony fanboy
These have been posted before,but I'll repost them for those of you who might 've missed them the first time around.

Capcom Impress:

impress.jpg

Capcom Mini-Cute:

DSC00178.jpg

BIG-

Last edited:

fatal fury fan #2

Duck King's DJ
me and my dad are going to pick up 3 more candy cabs soon and hope to get a pic of all of them soon right no I have a super neo 29 4slot :D

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
Bigp0ppaLarge said:
These have been posted before,but I'll repost them for those of you who might 've missed them the first time around.

Capcom Mini-Cute:

DSC00178.jpg

BIG-

NICE sir. I love the mini-cute. Perfect cab for a room.
:buttrock:

Athlon:
It's just a 330i. Hopefully, it'll be an m3 instead someday... :D

BTW, does anyone know if there are any alternate source for jap cabs in southern cali besides AI?

Athlon64

Galford's Armourer
StealthLurker said:
NICE sir. I love the mini-cute. Perfect cab for a room.
:buttrock:

Athlon:
It's just a 330i. Hopefully, it'll be an m3 instead someday... :D

BTW, does anyone know if there are any alternate source for jap cabs in southern cali besides AI?

The 330i is a very nice ride:)

Anyway, what's the standard size of your monitors?

Diggerman

Zero's Tailor
fatal fury fan #2 said:
me and my dad are going to pick up 3 more candy cabs soon and hope to get a pic of all of them soon right no I have a super neo 29 4slot :D

WHERE ARE YOU PEOPLE GETTING ALL THESE CANDY'S FROM?!?!

How much are you paying and what condition are they in?

And to you guys with multiple cabs - I HATE YOU. In a nice way though. :drool_2:

Last edited:

fatal fury fan #2

Duck King's DJ
Diggerman said:
WHERE ARE YOU PEOPLE GETTING ALL THESE CANDY'S FROM?!?!

How much are you paying and what condition are they in?

And to you guys with multiple cabs - I HATE YOU. In a nice way though. :drool_2:

well I know a friend who was a owner of an arcade but closed it down so I will be getting a HNG 29 with LCD for $1000 and 2 Capcom Impress one w/DC ports and the other with the sticker holder both for $1300

BIG

sony fanboy
fatal fury fan #2 said:
well I know a friend who was a owner of an arcade but closed it down so I will be getting a HNG 29 with LCD for $1000 and 2 Capcom Impress one w/DC ports and the other with the sticker holder both for $1300

Damn,those prices are ridiculously high....

BIG-

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
Well,I had it planned to pull it out of it's spot today and give it a general cleaning..
So I took a few picks.

On the front of the control panel is a white sticker that says NEO GEO.....
Reason is:
Everyone who comes here asks..What is that machine,Is that a Neo Geo too.?...
I guess I've got tired of answering the question..My buddy Ron after playing it 100s of times still asks.. :oh_no:

The sticker also breaks up the plain spot since a memory card reader directory type sticker goes there originally.

2005_0129_185142AA.jpg
2005_0129_184830AA.jpg

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
Only have a 29" Capcom Impress Candy Cab:

29cicps.JPG

The others I have are a Neo 2-Slot Gold, and 2-Slot red.

Later this year I'll be buying a vert Taito and a Neo29 with the LCD display
on top.

ericb

NEST Puppet
chrisr said:

Although, according to your sig, "Yes! You are the Neo Geo Freak!", you are also a terrible human being, sir. As far as I'm concerned, those cabs are made from the bodies of children.

Good day to you, sir.

gt6plus

Another Striker
20 Year Member
My Neo 18 before I changed the joysticks and buttons. Although I still need to get around to making a new button layout. Just that the control panel area is so tight on this small cab!
neo18.jpg

Orochi Iori Y

Frenzy Football Player
I have been going back and fourth as far as if I want to get a Big Red or a Candy Cab... The more I look at the Candy cabs the more I think that is the right way to go. Sit down, smaller (I bet alot lighter), metal and plastic building materials, great look, better button layout. :D

The main reason the Big Reds appeal to me is the nostalgia... Awesome cabs guys.

:mr_t:

Diggerman

Zero's Tailor
chrisr,

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, SELL ME ONE OF THOSE CABS!!!!! :loco:

All I want is ONE!

You are so fucking lucky. Damn those are beautiful. They look new?! Where the hell did you find those?!

The Chief

U.N. Apologist,
20 Year Member
My SC Twins:

Neo19SCs2.jpg

Capcom Impress:

CapcomImpress1.jpg

I'm looking to get another Candy for my vertical shooters but I'm not sure which model yet.

wizkid007

Hyperspin King., Beer Not Included.,
20 Year Member
There is a beautiful 4 slot over at the home depot right across the street at my house.. its in the employee section and i know a guy that works there. Im going to get him to see if they will sell it to me for a few hundred

Guy says it just sits there and it sees no action

Hopefully i can score a good deal on it.

:)

Awsome cabs by the way... by the end of this yr i think im going to be shooting for 1 maybe two machines and im going to mod them with sick speakers.. and whatever else i can think up to enhance the over all performance

replace the buttons etc

going to be sick... :)

Neorichieb1971

B. Jenet's Firstmate
I've got an Impress and 2 astro's on the way.

At some point I may get rid of the Impress, but it needs a tiny tiny fix to make the monitor perfect.. It works fine most of the time.. I guess it depends on how the astros work out.

hateful_liar

Armored Scrum Object
Orochi Iori Y said:
I have been going back and fourth as far as if I want to get a Big Red or a Candy Cab... The more I look at the Candy cabs the more I think that is the right way to go. Sit down, smaller (I bet alot lighter), metal and plastic building materials, great look, better button layout. :D

The main reason the Big Reds appeal to me is the nostalgia... Awesome cabs guys.

:mr_t:

They are much lighter. And they have built in wheels and handles for easier moving. I wish American cabs were as easy to move.

Damn near had a hernia trying to get my 25" dynamo Marvel Superheros cab in my house (with two people mind you).

NGT

J. M Club, ,
20 Year Member
chrisr....keep the cabs, just sell me that floor mat :)

here's my neo 25..lots of yellowing...but headphone jacks, pause switch, and jamma/mvs audio switch makes me forget about that......kinda :(

Dscn6316.jpg