Show them if you got them "Candy Cabs"

StealthLurker

Naomi Yamazaki's Wingman
hateful_liar said:
They are much lighter. And they have built in wheels and handles for easier moving. I wish American cabs were as easy to move.

Damn near had a hernia trying to get my 25" dynamo Marvel Superheros cab in my house (with two people mind you).

YUP. I got tired of having a hard time moving my 25" dynamos so I went to home depot and got some heavy duty casters w/ locks. Helps quite a bit while moving it around a room.

SeaWolf69

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Ok,

Here are my Super Neo 29 & Hyper Neo Geo 64 Candies :smirk: . I bought both of them from www.arcadeinfinity.com.

DSCN2248.jpg

DSCN2249.jpg

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
I wish we had better access to candys on the East Coast, than having to deal with Arcade Infinity with shipping. At least we do have some sometimes interesting arcade auctions here in the Tri State Area. I just have a big red 4 slot.

Robert

20 Year Member
I have a 80's french made cab (jeutel for those who know) with a 1 slot MVS.

hateful_liar

Armored Scrum Object
Robert said:
I have a 80's french made cab (jeutel for those who know) with a 1 slot MVS.

Got any pics? I'd like to see what a french made cab looks like.

Robert

20 Year Member
hateful_liar said:
Got any pics? I'd like to see what a french made cab looks like.

Mine looks like this but with different buttons (shitty square ones) and a different top logo.

jeutel5.jpg

Robert

20 Year Member
you're welcome

sadly jeutel cabs disappeared (like the arcade cabs in france in general) in the 90's.

SeaWolf69

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
I wish we had better access to candys on the East Coast, than having to deal with Arcade Infinity with shipping. At least we do have some sometimes interesting arcade auctions here in the Tri State Area. I just have a big red 4 slot.

Well,

You should check out www.forwardair.com, it only cost me a little over $100 to have it shipped from LAX to Seattle, from there I had it barged up to me in Alaska as there are no major airlines where I live. I'm sure it wouldn't cost much more to ship to you :spock: .

Sundance

Sho's Rival
Heres my Old Red Cab Ser# 7889 (dated 11/20/90) and my original Star Wars. I haven't used the Star Wars due to warn out caps. Its not a candy but it'll do till i locate one :D

Stand-UpGirls.jpg

Last edited:

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
pic1.jpg

Since we've moved on from just candy cabs :) Here's me in the school paper with my 4 slot and minus hair.

neo_X7

Disciple Of Orochi
Sundance said:
Heres my Old Red Cab Ser# 7889 (dated 11/20/90) and my original Star Wars. I haven't used the Star Wars due to warn out caps. Its not a candy but it'll do till i locate one :D

Stand-UpGirls.jpg

It does not matter I just wanted to see peoples cab in general, I just prefer candy cabs but I want a big red to. ;)

SNKJorge

Collection Gallery Keeper, CD Price Guide Analyst,
neo_X7 said:
It does not matter I just wanted to see peoples cab in general, I just prefer candy cabs but I want a big red to. ;)

Ok then:

2-slotgoldc.jpg

2-slotredb.jpg

Mike Shagohod

Stray Dog Grunt
20 Year Member
merc2slot7sy.jpg

I was going to sell this BIG RED 1 "2-Slot" upright,
but I'm glad I didn't. This sucka's going into my new
townhome condo soon.

MERCENARY X99 :cool:

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
neo_X7 said:

I guess I'll join in.......Sweet Cabs above!!!!! :buttrock:
"As I posted in Gameplay today"..
Today I moved stuff around my living room to put my Neo Gold next to the Tekken 3 and Big Red,then took a ton of picks because I've never done this.
It's temporary until Monday or Tuesday..My place is just not situated to leave it this way,..I'd have to chuck my couches
.. :loco:

I have some minor work I need to do the Neo Gold so having it this way it's easier to work on/close up/get into the back etc..

nnmm.jpg

Crissaegrim

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
chrisr,
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, SELL ME ONE OF THOSE CABS!!!!!
All I want is ONE!
You are so fucking lucky. Damn those are beautiful. They look new?! Where the hell did you find those?!

chrisr....keep the cabs, just sell me that floor mat

You guys do realize who this is right?

I don't think anyone should reply to him, unless it is confrontational maybe.

Curt

apostate
lithy said:
pic1.jpg

Since we've moved on from just candy cabs :) Here's me in the school paper with my 4 slot and minus hair.

Ha ha that's pretty rad.

Empo

n00b
Here is a pic of my Candy 4-slot cab. It was in pretty bad shape when i got it, so i have made a new control panel, marquee, New sanwa buttons and joys etc. an then finished it with new paint. Im very happy with it :glee:
empo_candy1.jpg

hateful_liar

Armored Scrum Object
That is incredibly gorgeous! I would never had known that was a custom job and not factory manufactured. Simply amazing work, fantastic job!

jamie666

Genam's Azami Sharpener
Empo said:
Here is a pic of my Candy 4-slot cab. It was in pretty bad shape when i got it, so i have made a new control panel, marquee, New sanwa buttons and joys etc. an then finished it with new paint. Im very happy with it :glee:
empo_candy1.jpg

One of the best cabs I have ever seen, amazing job well done!!!! :buttrock:

fatal fury fan #2

Duck King's DJ
Empo said:
empo_candy1.jpg

wow thats such a great job I really like the color :multi_co: to bad it can't hold minis

Empo

n00b
Thx very much you all for the positive feedback !! :D

I have the mini-marquee panel also to mount if i want. Right now im running a MAME computer inside the cab.