Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Screen%20Shot%202015-05-24%20at%2022.49.36_zpscxtkiujl.png

xROTx

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
So, I've been cyber-staked and someone IRL gave me a hard time about Sylvie, I don't understand what's the harm in a little role play.

BeefJerky

Tunnel Jew
20 Year Member
So, I've been cyber-staked and someone IRL gave me a hard time about Sylvie, I don't understand what's the harm in a little role play.

Seriously dude? That's fucked, people are so suburban.

It's 2015, "male", "female", "gay", "straight", don't really mean anything anymore.

@Bill: This will ALL go away if you just admit you think Sylvie's gorgeous. Just be yourself man, it's that simple.

EDIT: PS, EG, fucking a midget would be wild, they're all small enough to be spinners. :keke:

Last edited:

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member

Hey, if the guy's still cyber stalking to you:

get a life you fucking faggot, why are you obsessed with grave enough to find his online username anyway

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
i want details on what kind of a hard time they gave you

Pretty Amy

Loyal Neo-Disciple
10 Year Member
He said cyber-staked, not stalked. Either it was intentional or a brilliant typo given the avatar.

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
He said cyber-staked, not stalked. Either it was intentional or a brilliant typo given the avatar.

Wow, I totally missed that...I read it as 'stalked' as well. Must have been a typo though, right? I don't think anyone here has given EG a hard time about Sylvie.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
It was a typo, I meant cyber-stalked but it's my fault 'cause I showed this person the forum once and I guess while lurking saw the thread Sylvie made with my handle on it and made own assumptions. Well, I say a hard time but it was basically thrown out there during a convo, I was trying to explain a weird dream I had and then from out of no-where I was asked; "Are you sure it's not Sylvie you're referring to?" I was shocked. Once I mentioned being cyber-stalked, this person pulled the "oh I was just kidding and what you do is your business" card. Needless to say it pissed me off even further 'cause if it doesn't bother you then why shove it in my face and try to make me feel uncomfortable about it?!

Please don't get me wrong, I'm not ashamed nor embarrassed, I like Sylvie and I'm not going to pretend I don't enjoy our platonic masquerade. However, it just ticks me off that someone would give me crap about it in jest and then pretend not to care, apparently I can take it as flattery if I want to, well fuck that bullshit, you want to talk about it, talk but don't try to catch me off guard and hit below the belt 'cause no one likes being sucker punched. I'm sure it's harmless though so no biggie but I'll be damn if I confide in this person ever again. You can always learn something new everyday, lesson learned.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
lol grave you know that faggot's still gonna come back here and read that

to grave's stalker: fuck you dude, get a life

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Yeah, I know, it bothered me more when it happened than it does now but if that's how I'm perceived then by all means so be it.

Now that I think back I have shown the forums to lots of IRL friends and I can see how that's a mistake, again I'm not ashamed at all but it could constrain me a bit, I'm not like this in FB where my mom can see my shit you know, I tend to be way more loose in here than anywhere else and I hate to compromise that sense of freedom. Not much of a social media person, all I have for internet spots that I frequent is NG.com and FB, SRK and SHRUMPS.com are more of as needed sites for me. I know there's a ton more shit like Arcade Otaku and all that jazz but I just don't feel the need for any of that other stuff, I'm happy with just this place, sometimes I feel I could loose that FB account if it wasn't for my family and old friends from my homeland but actually I have made good pals with a couple members from here through FB, Trey being one of them. Mike Yagami used to be here a lot more but now he's mostly on FB so we keep in touch more through there, same thing with Milkhail and Merc, so yeah I prolly will keep my FB.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
It was a typo, I meant cyber-stalked but it's my fault 'cause I showed this person the forum once and I guess while lurking saw the thread Sylvie made with my handle on it and made own assumptions. Well, I say a hard time but it was basically thrown out there during a convo, I was trying to explain a weird dream I had and then from out of no-where I was asked; "Are you sure it's not Sylvie you're referring to?" I was shocked. Once I mentioned being cyber-stalked, this person pulled the "oh I was just kidding and what you do is your business" card. Needless to say it pissed me off even further 'cause if it doesn't bother you then why shove it in my face and try to make me feel uncomfortable about it?!

Please don't get me wrong, I'm not ashamed nor embarrassed, I like Sylvie and I'm not going to pretend I don't enjoy our platonic masquerade. However, it just ticks me off that someone would give me crap about it in jest and then pretend not to care, apparently I can take it as flattery if I want to, well fuck that bullshit, you want to talk about it, talk but don't try to catch me off guard and hit below the belt 'cause no one likes being sucker punched. I'm sure it's harmless though so no biggie but I'll be damn if I confide in this person ever again. You can always learn something new everyday, lesson learned.

Mock faggot jibes make up 80% of male - male relationships, I think you're reading too much into it dude.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Guys, the person is a female. I wish I could be more forthcoming but I rather avoid future drama with the GF in case she comes lurking too...:oh_no:

MuppeT

War Room Troll
Sylvie pack your shit ... seems you are going to Belgium.

Bill wash your ass ... Sylvie is cumming in Belgium.

Bill Kilgore

Sent Rot A Secret Santa.Didn't Get Banned.FOOKIN A
So ElectricGrave, it has come to this. Thou to wishes for fair maiden Sylvie's hand. Very well, i challenge thee to a duel. Beat my score of this month's BOTM: Sengoku 3!

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I don't have to duel for Sylvie, I rather let her be free to spread her wings and fly, let her reach every flower only to succumb to the realization that like me there's no other, our bonds go beyond the means of mortal egos who succumb to fear of the unknown. I may rule my world through an iron fist but I know well to not cage a pretty bird, otherwise her colors and wondrous tunes might become weary and washed by the agonizing chains of submission...I'll save the possessive nature and domination for those moments when it's called for...

Edit passage:...as for you Croc, first and foremost; You wouldn't even know what to do with Sylvie to begin with. Second; I'm far more than you can handle. Third; Your backpedaling is amusing although farce and far passed the fashionably late stage. Ignore the instigation, those who pretend there's such thing as anyone versus me have lost their minds within the confines of the war room, they are simply in denial and like minions they simply thrive on entertainment for their lowly lives.

Last edited:

Bill Kilgore

Sent Rot A Secret Santa.Didn't Get Banned.FOOKIN A
Just joking mate! :D Let's get this thread back to what it was meant for: Sylvie's sexy pictures!

Last edited: