1bd5205ae2219ee94d43131e44411b8d.jpg

bb06f3f3b85f0a95f29bb9332f299d95.jpg

73e63f8e9ad907430ffb870c0e6ce804.jpg

a541e7785df88fcfb6a00ac2855f36f8.jpg

05336080712bdc613f1ac70148377f93.jpg

opt2not

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
Blue painted Naomi, new bubble stickers, netDIMM!

FleNXnz.jpg

rKwxY7z.jpg

i got a sun psu on the way, and all i need left is to track down a capcom io. Really looking forward to getting this up and running.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Nice snag, love smash tv

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

opt2not

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
Thanks guys. I love the panel. Look really great in person and is pretty heavy duty in weight.
I haven't had a chance to hook it up this weekend due to mamma's day festivities, but I'll get to it sometime this week and post pics of the setup.

I'm more interested in seeing if the sanwa's are going to work well. They have octo gates, with the stock switches, but I'm considering swapping out the gates with Round, and perhaps silent switches to mimic the classic Williams panels.
The original Smash TV and Robotron both used Wico leaf-Switch joysticks, with a stiffer rubber centering grommet. But the bases are too tall for this panel. So we'll see how this feels after I install it and give it a whirl.

lalalanasty

Super Sidekicks 2
I scored a Namco Noir for $190. no monitor and the CP has bat tops but it is the cleanest NOIR I've ever seen. I'll grab some pictures when I can get the base upstairs into my apartment tomorrow

Zak

WWJCVDD?,
I scored a Namco Noir for $190. no monitor and the CP has bat tops but it is the cleanest NOIR I've ever seen. I'll grab some pictures when I can get the base upstairs into my apartment tomorrow

You US guys get all the good deals :) Congrats on the pick up! I imagine a replacement screen is still cheaper than a nice burn free CRT.

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
Picked up a free coinops xbox with horrific looking custom joystick, works well though, with some games and extra controller and a component/s-video cable.
Not bad for a freebie :D

lalalanasty

Super Sidekicks 2
You US guys get all the good deals :) Congrats on the pick up! I imagine a replacement screen is still cheaper than a nice burn free CRT.
Just some shots. Cons the CP was changed with those sticks....I'm sure it's an easy fix. maybe just getting a new loom all together wil help.

It's missing the monitor so I need to find a good replacement

chinitosoccer

Camel Slug
Just some shots. Cons the CP was changed with those sticks....I'm sure it's an easy fix. maybe just getting a new loom all together wil help.

It seems that it was a Tekken cab at some point, those are korean Fanta sticks, arguably the best sticks for Tekken, care to share a few more pics showing how the sticks are mounted???

Nice one, been looking for that one years.

Yoshi

20 Year Member
I can't believe how long it took to find it without overpaying and/or paying for international shipping.

lalalanasty

Super Sidekicks 2
It seems that it was a Tekken cab at some point, those are korean Fanta sticks, arguably the best sticks for Tekken, care to share a few more pics showing how the sticks are mounted???
I sure can, this was a Tekken cab till the board died. I'm the actual 2nd owner. it seems the wood is mounted to the original screws so it can be reversed if need be. You can see the loom was cut from the original. The last picture is from my other Tekken 6 noir
/IMG_20170522_213351_zpsvcgpidu4.jpg.html]
IMG_20170522_213351_zpsvcgpidu4.jpg
[/URL]

Last edited:

chinitosoccer

Camel Slug
Thanks!, I always tought that they had to enlarge the shaft hole in order to put a korean fanta in there since those have that protruding pivot piece which makes it impossible to mount on a Sega or Taito panels, so this is the secret, a piece of wood in between, albeit you end up loosing like half inch of height...hmm

arcade game

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
Today I went to get a few mvs carts
And to y surprise I found this original orange Aero city
So got them both blue and orange
This is the first time I see an orange one ever.not even a lot of pics of it on Google

Of course the panel is F****d but o well

Zak

WWJCVDD?,
Today I went to get a few mvs carts
And to y surprise I found this original orange Aero city
So got them both blue and orange
This is the first time I see an orange one ever.not even a lot of pics of it on Google

Of course the panel is F****d but o well

Super nice! You just need the green one now :)

Zak

WWJCVDD?,
Lovely! You should get green art produced for the CP and orange art for the other one. I'm guessing you'll be respraying these. They'd look frigging awesome in a row :)