Post Your Recent Purchases!

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
One was over $100, IIRC. On the bright side, at least no one sells Windjammers, Nam or Mag Lord for $200 (yet). Maybe fakk2 did, but he wrote a very compelling short story explaining why so I'll overlook it.

Are your price referring cart-only or kit?

ShootTheCore

Genam's Azami Sharpener
Busy mail day today - lots of goodies.

File Mar 03, 8 25 29 PM.jpeg

This also means that I can finally fulfill a year-long dream.

Spoiler:

Andro_Dunos_Logo_zpsxwmbguyt.pngbuttshake_zpsakuiqltl.gif
Thanks WoodyXP for the inspiration.

ShootTheCore

Genam's Azami Sharpener
Andro Dunos!!!!
(Did you get it from neotropolis?)

Yes, I sold out to Neotropolis on this one. He was good to work with though. I contacted him directly and negotiated a price that was a fair bit lower than what he had posted on EBay-and I got free shipping as well.

The chips & boards are legit, but I'm not a fan of the label personally. Dunno if I'll leave it or swap it for an original look-alike. I'm not too picky on condition with MVS carts as long as the inner boards are legit.

Last edited:

CloudGamerX

Kula's Candy
26o9725lfvnmsjs5g.jpg

What a day. Picked up some games for the collection and finished making a Starfox 2 using Dirt Trax FX as a donor :)

ShootTheCore

Genam's Azami Sharpener
What a day. Picked up some games for the collection and finished making a Starfox 2 using Dirt Trax FX as a donor :)

Good call - I have a copy of stunt race FX waiting for the same conversion. Need to get back to that project ...

CloudGamerX

Kula's Candy
Good call - I have a copy of stunt race FX waiting for the same conversion. Need to get back to that project ...

I just finished 4 NES repros, but they won't be staying with me. I need to restock my FS/FT thread on NintendoAge so I can try amd get some more fund-age for MVS games

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Received a Dell Optiplex 780 (core2duo 3ghz, 4gb ddr3, ati radeon hd4550) and JPAC. Finally got it working on my cab! time for some SPACE HARRIER!

mamepc.jpg

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
Got a new entertainment center from Ikea a few weeks ago. Wanted red but wife didn't like the red one of course. Really like the "locker" look of it very simple to assemble. But, did have one problem with it. I assume its made for a LED because it has no center brace for a heavier tv. After putting my 40" LCD I noticed some bowing in the middle. So I had to fabricate a center brace for it now after that its all fine.

Here's the link from Ikea's page if you want to check it out.

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/50292317/

Here's a few shots of mine after assembly.

Here's a shot of the center brace I made. I used some 22 guage steel for the side pieces and a piece of 3/4" square tubing for the leg to match the others. Painted flat white to match the unit.

After that the damn shelves had to be notched on the folded ends to clear the bolts I used on the brace lot of work but it turned out really good.

Got my OG Xbox and 360in it going to put the AES and Supergrafx below.

Last edited:

Neo Gold

(no need to shout), Because Rot is Watching YOU!
I like it ...clean & simple, kinda like the vents in that..which is good, those Box's get quite warm.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(I didn't know you're married, Matt...........dang)

ShootTheCore

Genam's Azami Sharpener
Got a new entertainment center from Ikea a few weeks ago.

Looks nice, but I definitely get high school flashbacks looking at it. Pity that you couldn't have gone with the red - I think that would look bad-ass. Especially with some Neo Geo logos.