Post Your Recent Purchases!

ShootTheCore

Genam's Azami Sharpener
Pretty stoked to finally have a legit (well legit innards at least-the label is a reprint) Prehistoric Isle 2. I don't think this game gets as much recognition as it deserves-personally I put it on par with Blazing Star.

image.jpeg

CloudGamerX

Kula's Candy
ck0pajpzcrprv1n5g.jpg
ykft5ue08ngl1as5g.jpg
got this in the mail today. This is the other part to the Nintendo Age purchases. I traded a few games and a joystick, and came out of pocket $65 to get this. Also, not pictured, I picked up Metroid Prime 3, Klonoa, Okami, Punch-Out, Super Paper Mario, and Tatsunoko vs Capcom.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Goddamn that is sweet. I still only have my repro.

Recent purchases:
Spoiler:
0xOZ7d0.jpg

Sweet Zelda pickups man. Also, youre gonna enjoy 999, play through all the endings to get the true one, its worth it

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Prehistoric Isle 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad you finally got it!!!
I like this game a lot, it's a bit on easy side though :D

Ren-chan

F I R E W A L L, M Y A S S !,
This arrived today to my mail:

20160308_181313.jpg

20160308_181335.jpg

No one did bid on it on Buyee and I managed to win it quite cheap =)

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Awesome! Love the clashing system on that one...and for cheaps?! That's a double win!

Ren-chan

F I R E W A L L, M Y A S S !,
Awesome! Love the clashing system on that one...and for cheaps?! That's a double win!

Yup! no one did bid and I won it at 17,80eur more or less... plus shipping + buyee fee. I think I paid around 39eur... took a month to arrive thou lol super cheap shipping to avoid customs

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Nice get, great deal, great game, hopefully you'll either play it or pass it along without flipping too hard...

lions3

Igniz's Servent
Quick refresher for my old brain. Red shock troopers? Is that the Korean version?

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Yeah, Korean - sells for about $60. JP/US about $15 more.

Regardless - clouder, part of the point of this thread is posting pictures and the like - not posting about auctions you've won...from ebay sellers 6,000 miles away. It's cool it isn't a boot like your WW7, but at least wait til it's in hand.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
...but the fever...but the eagerness shared by all noobs alike...but he wants to let us know...lol...noobs can't help but being noobs...

egg_sanwich

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
Got this one in not too long ago. It's no Blazing Star, but I've been quite enjoying it. Actually got my first Neo 1CC on it.

PrehistoriIsle2.jpg

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Nice, looks minty too!

On another note...I keep noticing lots of market activity done by newcomers...guess the rules are done for...

egg_sanwich

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
Nice, looks minty too!

On another note...I keep noticing lots of market activity done by newcomers...guess the rules are done for...

Thanks, very minty! Don't worry, this was from elsewheres. The market is an intimidating place...

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
You missed the "be" as in you will always be a dumb fuck...

Last edited:

Niko

Whip's Subordinate
you forgot to use the proper tense. As in you "missed" your English class.

<3

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
View attachment 33728
View attachment 33729
got this in the mail today. This is the other part to the Nintendo Age purchases. I traded a few games and a joystick, and came out of pocket $65 to get this. Also, not pictured, I picked up Metroid Prime 3, Klonoa, Okami, Punch-Out, Super Paper Mario, and Tatsunoko vs Capcom.

Damn nigga, why don't you slow down and actually play some fucking games (or boots :lolz:) you buy.

Day_Man

Hardened Shock Trooper
Nice ride, what year is it? I too have always liked that corvette generation.

CloudGamerX

Kula's Candy
Yeah, Korean - sells for about $60. JP/US about $15 more.

Actually, I have seen some red carts sell for $80+ recently on eBay, but not that suprising since Shock Troopers is a good game and people want it desperately.

...but the fever...but the eagerness shared by all noobs alike...but he wants to let us know...lol...noobs can't help but being noobs...

Haha, yeah I just got a little too excited there. I never won a Shock Troopers whenever I bidded on them, and this is the only one I ever won, so I guess i got carried away :P

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
RoadBuster, sick ride, congrats and drive safe/within reason :smirk: