Post Your Recent Purchases!

NoAffinity

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Got a marquee holder/topper for Aero City. Yes, the insert is of poor quality...I was eager to print something out and get it in there and admittedly it is on plain paper and printed on a standard desktop printer. I need to get some pics at night...and maybe print something that will be more visible with light shining on it in the dark. :thevt:

Magn0x

Kuroko's Training Dummy
FullSizeRender.jpg

Got Aero Fighters 2 through today, looking forward to trying it out on my Neo Geo CD. One of my favourite shmups!

ShootTheCore

Genam's Azami Sharpener
Got Aero Fighters 2 through today, looking forward to trying it out on my Neo Geo CD. One of my favourite shmups!

Definitely the best game in the Aero Fighters series. Every shmup should let me choose a dolphin as my pilot avatar.

Magn0x

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Definitely the best game in the Aero Fighters series. Every shmup should let me choose a dolphin as my pilot avatar.

haha agreed! :lolz: My son always plays as the dolphin.

I couldn't believe the last boss when I saw it, was not expecting it haha

NoAffinity

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Not a game, but goes great with the games. Why yes, yes I am an IPA guy...

Oh yeah, and I got a game at the local retro VG store. Looking to replenish some of the PS games I once owned. Didn't find any of them, but this will hold me over for a minute. :snack:

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
That Sega CD. IMO the nicest Sega Cd unit, hardest part is getting that sucker to last. The Japanese model is very nice as well.

Yeah, its really nice, the seller refurbished everything inside, its new belt, super quiet tray- played a lot of Robo Aleste while giving it a test run.

Got a HRAP4 Kai off amazon and Golfing Greats from Bill Burger. Board was really cheap and Im gonna poach the mainboard.

Magn0x

Kuroko's Training Dummy
FullSizeRender.jpg

Got a couple more Neo Geo CD games through, Samurai Showdown rpg and League Bowling :)

NERDtendo

SouthTown StreetSweeper
10 Year Member
I bought little set-up hoping to have an external monitor on top of the Deathsmiles cab at the Rocky Mountain Pinball Showdown in June. I thought it would be cool to see the game playing from a monitor above the machine to give people a chance to watch the gameplay without having to crowd around the player.

3rdStrikeMike

Dodgeball Yakuza
10 Year Member
It's been awhile since I've found some clean games on the cheap. I've been searching for DKC2 for a good while now, so I am especially happy about this scoop.

20170520_214330_zpsogfw5kw7.jpg

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
I bought little set-up hoping to have an external monitor on top of the Deathsmiles cab at the Rocky Mountain Pinball Showdown in June. I thought it would be cool to see the game playing from a monitor above the machine to give people a chance to watch the gameplay without having to crowd around the player.

Can you tell me where to find that splitter and the cables? And when you try it out, if there's any lag?

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
im surprised that thing doesn't have a way to split off audio and make it line level.

NERDtendo

SouthTown StreetSweeper
10 Year Member
im surprised that thing doesn't have a way to split off audio and make it line level.

The guy who made it didn't need audio at the time. He made it just for himself, but other people asked him for it too. However, around July he should have a new revision that will also split line out audio.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Got this fantastic clear shell (needs a new label)from hyper for my NGSD...

50C88CD4-8CAE-46AE-A4F9-259CB237459A.jpg

Spoiler:

Last edited:

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Got this fantastic clear shell (needs a new label0 from hyper for my NGSD...

Spoiler:

Looks good man!

Pro-tip: You can bleach the clear shells if they are yellowed (don't think yours needs it though) :)

NoAffinity

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Can you tell me where to find that splitter and the cables? And when you try it out, if there's any lag?
The splitter is being sold by a member on klov. Search klov for "signal splitter", you should find his thread with a link to his website. The cable comes with the encoder.

Would like to hear how your setup works out, nerdtendo.

I bought one of these splitters and am not getting great video out of it, but I haven't done much testing other than the wei-ya cv-04 ntsc encoder I bought to use with the splitter and am using in conjunction with it. I've used cv-04s in the past with no problems, but maybe the quality has slipped since then.

For audio, stripping an rca cable end and soldering to the pads for audio + and - will at least get you mono from the jamma pinout.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

noir

Overtop Pathfinder
Never have you seen so many bits look so awful. Not sure why I continue to be drawn to the Jaguar, but I guess it's good to slum it from time to time to better appreciate Neo Geo stuff.

IMG_5224.JPG