Post Your Recent Purchases!

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Met up with an old friend tonight, hadn't seen him for several years. We got to talking and he asked if I was interested in his some games he had that he just no longer played. Told him sure, I'll take em'. Brought out a box of stuff and said hope you enjoy!

QyuQD4p.jpg

Several of these are doubles so I'll prolly sell them soon. Still pretty cool of him though. Gave him some stuff for them so it wasn't a smash n grab.

egg_sanwich

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
Met up with an old friend tonight, hadn't seen him for several years. We got to talking and he asked if I was interested in his some games he had that he just no longer played. Told him sure, I'll take em'. Brought out a box of stuff and said hope you enjoy!

View attachment 47952

Several of these are doubles so I'll prolly sell them soon. Still pretty cool of him though. Gave him some stuff for them so it wasn't a smash n grab.

Jesus Christ panda. Christmas has been coming early all month over there huh?

wju2004

Armored Scrum Object
Holy crap, Panda! I wish I had friends like that. I didn't know too many people that were really into gaming, especially any that would offer me such quality stuff!

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Holy crap, Panda! I wish I had friends like that. I didn't know too many people that were really into gaming, especially any that would offer me such quality stuff!

Most of my buddies grew up playing games with me, He kinda got out of it, and now only plays modern stuff. We always hooked each other up so I guess it's just karma. :D

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Fuck man, those XE-1's are so sexy. They're small, but I want one anyway. Also been wanting Snatcher forever. Nice get, Pandar.

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
Most of my buddies grew up playing games with me, He kinda got out of it, and now only plays modern stuff. We always hooked each other up so I guess it's just karma. :D

Well, Snatcher is still the only Saturn game on my list that I'm missing, so if you think you'd want to help a brother out with that double, drop me a line.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Traded some stuff with a good friend of mine for an XM37 Xtra and XM29 Plus :cool:

Currently looking for a heavy duty stand to get these properly set up in my game room.

xm.jpg

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Snatcher on the saturn must be a limited edition.

You mean this one?

393856de3ca12911b18792a72efe82dd.jpg

joala

A Joala is for Life., Not Just Christmas.,
Traded some stuff with a good friend of mine for an XM37 Xtra and XM29 Plus :cool:

Currently looking for a heavy duty stand to get these properly set up in my game room.

View attachment 47953

Holy fuck, thats a big CRT

Hows the picture?

Always looks strange seeing a big GENESIS logo where Megadrive should be :tickled:

Gyrian

Hardened Shock Trooper
never seen a xe-1 before. just by the look of it i could tell it feels great. am i right?.

Panda's right, they are small. But they are also glorious. Great stick on its own right, and pretty damn crazy for its form factor. Note that the PCE one actually has a multi-tap built onto its side!

It too small. I've got a couple of NOS ones I'm going to put up for sale eventually.

For which systems, KP?

Not only do you have a great friend, but he's got great taste. Some of the very best the Sega CD had to offer, congrats. :D

Thought you were done with PVMs, yet here you go outdo yourself again. Beautiful NECs right there!

You mean this one?

I presume he meant Sega CD given your picture and earlier context. Saturn Snatcher is inexpensive and plentiful (also, JP only).

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member

View attachment 47953

you really are compensating for something...

"traded some stuff"....wink wink...

just build a custom one

-SD-

Camel Slug
They’re based on the original comics, which is why they look a little derpy, bless them, and all have red masks.

It wasn’t until the Archie comics in the late 80s that they got different colours and it’s stuck from there.

Last edited:

Damulta

Armored Scrum Object
They’re based on the original comics, which is why they look a little derpy, bless them, and all have red masks.

It wasn’t until the Archie comics in the late 80s that they got different colours and it’s stuck from there.
Bullshit

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Holy fuck, thats a big CRT

Hows the picture?

Always looks strange seeing a big GENESIS logo where Megadrive should be :tickled:

Considering the size, the picture is excellent. Close to perfect geometry as I have seen on a 30"+ screen.

Nice trade.

Is that a Peavey Vypyr amp in the background?

Yes it is - good eyes! :)

Thought you were done with PVMs, yet here you go outdo yourself again. Beautiful NECs right there!

Thanks man. Technically they are not PVMs, so it's all good :D

Cool stuff, wyo! Which one will be tate'd? ;).

I think you know the answer to this but it'll be the XM29.

you really are compensating for something...

"traded some stuff"....wink wink...

just build a custom one

Build a custom RGB monitor? I can barely manage the cables.