Post Your Recent Purchases!

3rdStrikeMike

Dodgeball Yakuza
10 Year Member
Traded some stuff with a good friend of mine for an XM37 Xtra and XM29 Plus :cool:

Currently looking for a heavy duty stand to get these properly set up in my game room.

Which one do you prefer picture-wise? The XM37 Xtra is such a beast. Glad to hear the geometry is good. Looks super clean too! Congrats on the trade! Hopefully I can scoop one someday . . .

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
New GET:

IMG_0251.jpg

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
I just got my 2 loose core grafx systems in the mail today. All I need now are my two 64gb SD Cards and I'm ready to go

Yeah, I think I am going to build a 64 gig image for the SD3.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Yea all black and white.

Covers were in full color.

First several printings of issue 1 were actually printed on newsprint!

PS: Any true gamer should already know about the red masks. Take a look at the sticker art on the first NES TMNT game.

joala

A Joala is for Life., Not Just Christmas.,
I bought an LG OLED 55" B7 TV this week.

20% ebay sale.

I was expecting a hefty blast of buyers remorse but as soon as I plugged it in, life was good.

You made the right choice if you wanted the best blacks and one of the lowest input lags, at 21ms for a television of that calibur. I was too scared to go oled for fear of my kids leaving the damn thing on, so I bought a sony 930e instead. The LG has better input lag by 3 ms and better blacks, but I can't believe the brightness at daytime with my windows open. What are you using it for ? I hear retro games look badass with scanline on it,sorta like a pvm.

joala

You made the right choice if you wanted the best blacks and one of the lowest input lags, at 21ms for a television of that calibur. I was too scared to go oled for fear of my kids leaving the damn thing on, so I bought a sony 930e instead. The LG has better input lag by 3 ms and better blacks, but I can't believe the brightness at daytime with my windows open. What are you using it for ? I hear retro games look badass with scanline on it,sorta like a pvm.

I'm assuming you're talking to me there TK.

Kodi, Netflix and the OSSC looks fucking sick on it.

I'm assuming you're talking to me there TK.

Kodi, Netflix and the OSSC looks fucking sick on it.

yeah, sorry for not quoting you. Play any Ngeo on it yet ? I assume so with the OSSC. I need one of those. Are you using scanlines ?

joala

yeah, sorry for not quoting you. Play any Ngeo on it yet ? I assume so with the OSSC. I need one of those. Are you using scanlines ?

Ngeo? Why are you asking about neogeo? This is the PS2 Rare Proto forum.

Yep, scanlines. Looks like an emulator without them