Staff member
Nigga I'm login in right fucking now :buttrock:

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Sorry bro, I had to let go of the TV :keke:

Marek

Banned
I cleared all the heists as host. Well halfway through thelast bank job anyway.

How about the turret pickup truck for 950k lol?

We need to motivate ngwr for a night of no heists only freemode trolling.

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
I cleared all the heists as host. Well halfway through thelast bank job anyway.

How about the turret pickup truck for 950k lol?

We need to motivate ngwr for a night of no heists only freemode trolling.

I thought it was 1.3 million... I guess I could do a troll night sometime soon.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
I've bought the $1,300,00 armored truck with the turet. Craig and I had some fun with it. It's pretty cool imo. We shoud try to pick it up with the cargobob next time :keke:

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Try mine before you spend all that cash, maybe you should save up for the new chopper :D

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
Thanks for keeping that stupid bitch Stu segregated from us shrom...

Stuart989

Sexless Insecure troglodyte, Has an awesome pc rig
shut the fuck up

Now that true version GTA V is finally here, console peasants don't like to be the ones to beta test the game. I fully understand. Don't blame you, bruh. The demo that I finished 2 years ago was pretty promising. The full game looks to be a HUGE improvement that exceeded all of my expectations from the demo. Wow:tickled:

Last edited:

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
Now that true version GTA V is finally here, console peasants don't like to be the ones to beta test the game. I fully understand. Don't blame you, bruh. The demo that I finished 2 years ago was pretty promising. The full game looks to be a HUGE improvement that exceeded all of my expectations from the demo. Wow:tickled:

Have you ever considered hanging out in a fire?

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member

LOL you said it yourself. You've bought the console version 2 years ago. I guess you liked to beta test the game so much that you had to buy it twice. I fully understand. Don't blame you, bruh.

Oh, what's your level btw? I hope you can at least buy a proper weapon to defend yourself in GTA Online, wait can you even buy a super heavy armor? :keke:

Stuart989

Sexless Insecure troglodyte, Has an awesome pc rig
Haha, sold my 360 demo a long ass time ago after beating it. I can experience the final version while you guys are stuck with that work-in-progress beta, pretending to like it despite being fully aware that the real game just came out.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Haha, sold my 360 demo a long ass time ago after beating it. I can experience the final version while you guys are stuck with that work-in-progress beta, pretending to like it despite being fully aware that the real game just came out.

LOL @ beating GTA V and ignoring the best part of the game: GTA Online. The real game came out 2 years ago and no, it wasn't the story mode :keke: