GTA V Online Discussion

Marek

Banned
Fuck that other trailer thread.

Also fuck the online game forum, no one goes there.

So there are a few of us crushing it online, grinding levels and cash. Heath, myself, Craig, 'Duf, Shroom, mooky and more.

I would assume that the less masochistic among us will jump on soon, now that matchmaking and server stability isnt quite as much of a shit show.

Lets get organized!

Add me FooFoo_Da_Bunny on PSN

I play this game waaaayyyy too much right now so lets grind out some races and pwn douchebags.

Heath

, cheyne stoking
Same here, seems its the only thing ive being doing this last 2 weeks

I'll add you

PSN - CrysisSniper

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
Caught up in that Borderlands 2 loothunt contest for a bit but I pop back in GTAO to grind, not high level( think I'm lv 9 ) but saving up for a apartment

StormGenki is the tag on PSN

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
I'm mid thirties...

Seems like "mixed up with coke" is a great grind stage me and one other person can knock it out in under a minute...

Coupla grenades and one sticky bomb is all it takes.

I think the reward is 20k,but I might be mistaken...

Only problem is its a lvl 45 mission, so I can't initiate yet..
have to wait for someone else to start one.

Heath

, cheyne stoking
Some missions that pay around the $20k

Extradition
Los Santos Connection - Probably the longest mission ive done up to yet, seems to go on forever
Base Invaders

These ones pay out around $10k but take around 5 minutes to finish, both given by Martin

Checkout time
Out Of Court Settlement

Last edited:

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Survival pays out $20K if you complete all 10 rounds.

You need competent players. Having an assault rifle helps tremendously.

Probably not the most efficient way to get money but it's worth noting that the payoff on this is decent. You get lots of RP as you get a per-kill RP and then RP based on completion. Most importantly survival is fucking FUN. Some stages appear easier than others.

I think it's stupid you can get upwards of 10K for winning a race depending on how many players there but...it's incentive to get better at racing.

Last edited:

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
Survival pays out $20K if you complete all 10 rounds.

You need competent players. Having an assault rifle helps tremendously.

Probably not the most efficient way to get money but it's worth noting that the payoff on this is decent. You get lots of RP as you get a per-kill RP and then RP based on completion. Most importantly survival is fucking FUN. Some stages appear easier than others.

I think it's stupid you can get upwards of 10K for winning a race depending on how many players there but...it's incentive to get better at racing.

The survival at the railyard is a good one. I have finished it by myself by using the open top rail car for cover. For the first 4-5 rounds i only use my handgun, to make sure i have enough assult rifle ammo for the later waves. Also, sniping the 'copter drivers with a sniper rifle has a high level of satisfaction.

Marek

Banned
Reached lvl 75

Now my AR and Nade Launcher are both gold plated. Matches my purple tracksuit perfectly.

I love this game.

Oh also all yall need to grab the Elegy RH8 from the car store because its free and it actually wins races in the sports class. I dont like it as much as the Carbonizzare for handling, but its top speed is boss.

Heath

, cheyne stoking
Thanks for the heads up on the free car.

Also check your messages, sent you a friend request.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Reached lvl 75

Now my AR and Nade Launcher are both gold plated. Matches my purple tracksuit perfectly.

I love this game.

Oh also all yall need to grab the Elegy RH8 from the car store because its free and it actually wins races in the sports class. I dont like it as much as the Carbonizzare for handling, but its top speed is boss.

Is the elegy the black car with the shopping cart spoiler? I found one in a garage yesterday and smoked the race sessions on single player.

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
Is the elegy the black car with the shopping cart spoiler? I found one in a garage yesterday and smoked the race sessions on single player.

Could be any colour... It's kinda gtr-ish.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
I'm mostly just going around staking people or ramming them.

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
Popcorn is that you or your roommate?

regardless this dude on this mission with us sucks.

Non performing motherfucker.

Marek

Banned
Non performing motherfucker.

Sad to say that was me. I was fucking out of it today dude, left the landing gear in on ron's plane, got rolled on by an enemy waves in several missions instead of sniping.

Idk what to say, I was out of sorts.

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
Sad to say that was me. I was fucking out of it today dude, left the landing gear in on ron's plane, got rolled on by an enemy waves in several missions instead of sniping.

Idk what to say, I was out of sorts.

Lol. it wasn't that bad...

was great fun, we need to play more.

Marek

Banned
Lol. it wasn't that bad...

was great fun, we need to play more.

For sure man.

Ive been grinding junkie style for weeks now I think I need a brief break or something. :help:

edit: Also that one mission had me drive to a waypoint to hack the laptop and then get clusterfucked from 360 degrees. What the fuck was that? I had no idea we were about to get attacked, much less from all sides.

Last edited:

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
For sure man.

Ive been grinding junkie style for weeks now I think I need a brief break or something. :help:

edit: Also that one mission had me drive to a waypoint to hack the laptop and then get clusterfucked from 360 degrees. What the fuck was that? I had no idea we were about to get attacked, much less from all sides.

lol. yeah.

also hit right on the dpad to pick the container up with the forklift.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Help another player escape three stars
Cops are off, we were waiting
He gets out and shoots me
GTA!

Heath

, cheyne stoking
Pisses me off when you do a mission with some randoms, mission finishes, spawn together and the fuckers shoot you.

Basically done a mission for fuck all

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
Help another player escape three stars
Cops are off, we were waiting
He gets out and shoots me
GTA!

Pisses me off when you do a mission with some randoms, mission finishes, spawn together and the fuckers shoot you.

Basically done a mission for fuck all

Yeah fucking dicks...

Especially when you trying to bank your earnings on your phone.

Fucking cunts.