GTA V Online Discussion

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Just for license plates...

Custom license plates don't seem to show properly on the cars anymore. I lost almost all of mines. I tried to buy a new one (The price is now $100,000, wtf) but my order never showed up in the actual game.

Last edited:

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
My license plate from the PS3 works on my PC.
The Elegy with the W4IFU plate :keke:

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
I had it show up once on the PS3 and then next play through it was gone

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
I had it show up once on the PS3 and then next play through it was gone

They went away with some update, I don't remember which one. They've been glitchy in the past so I didn't really care until I realized it was imposible to get them back :(

Stuart989

Sexless Insecure troglodyte, Has an awesome pc rig
What a detailed breakdown :thevt:. Still doesn't fix a major Video Memory Leak though does it, which tosses away your "beta tester console" insult and your "finished product". Expecting a "finished/polished" product out the door nowadays with no bugs is pretty arrogant.

There are no tears here owning a high end rig and consoles. Thus where your immaturity and inexperience show. If you are taking pleasure in my replies, know that you are by no means "enraging or upsetting me" but please continue to make an ass out of yourself to everyone else.

I am enjoying the game in its enhanced glory a lot. Speaking of missing details. Just.....keep on dancing son.:tickled:

http://www.rockstargames.com/videos/video/11267

Last edited:

Marek

Banned
Omg this guy needs a war room vacation so much....

I'm formally requesting a war room quarantine from rot. He's ruining our god damn good times thread!!!

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
They went away with some update, I don't remember which one. They've been glitchy in the past so I didn't really care until I realized it was imposible to get them back :(

Ah well guess I'll go back to dropping coin on these guns

Last edited:

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
I am enjoying the game in its enhanced glory a lot.

98qzoI6.gif

Stuart989

Omg this guy needs a war room vacation so much....

I'm formally requesting a war room quarantine from rot. He's ruining our god damn good times thread!!!

Well, no one is forcing you guys to reply or care. Why bitch after that? :lolz:

Marek

Banned
Well, no one is forcing you guys to reply or care. Why bitch after that? :lolz:

This thread is about GTA online and having fun with my friends, not for you to suck your micro/soft cock. I would assume rot is going to ban you to the war room for a week for being an insufferable faggot.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I'm here now...

Whazza beef?

xROTx

PS. Stuart... I'd advise you to shush from this post onwards... kthx... I have to go to the doctors with an unnamed medical condition... I'd rather have less stress today...

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
I'm here now...

Whazza beef?

xROTx

PS. Stuart... I'd advise you to shush from this post onwards... kthx... I have to go to the doctors with an unnamed medical condition... I'd rather have less stress today...

Oh shi.... Hope all is well rotty!

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Speaking of missing details.

Phase 3 of trolldom - comparison videos/pics. Ignores counter arguments with actual facts and critical bugs. Continued postings are increasing member to joe8 level of stupidity.

As stated before having the game on PC running at max and playing it on an original console release. Why would I care about your comparison videos or nooblet talks of superior quality when you likely have no clue what Tessellation is without wikipedia.

At least you are giving me a little chuckle with my morning coffee.

Marek

Banned
I'm here now...

Whazza beef?

xROTx

If you flush this turd to the war room sewer for a week you'll feel better i'm sure

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
If you flush this turd to the war room sewer for a week you'll feel better i'm sure

The guy is the true definition of a Brand/Platform whore. Looking at 99% of his posts its all shit talk and poor trolling.

Also:

It will be fixed fast, and it will be the superior version in no time. Unlike consoles fixes, PC fixes are fast because you don't have corporations like sony or MS to approve when it comes out. Console peasants pls...

If he knew anything about PC patches. Then he would understand they aren't quick, that many issues have to be resolved and worked on with several manufacturers/technologies, video issues addressed with both Nvidia and Ati for driver support, and their own internal bugs/glitches. Unlike a Console which has fixed specs, there are tens of thousands of PC hardware configs out there.

The console versions of the game were so horrible that selling 45M+ copies and earning in the Billions before a PC version was released.

Clearly a joe8 that doesn't know shit and likely hates himself.

Stuart989

I am leaving you guys alone since you are such softies who take things seriously and complain when things don't go your way. Enjoy your thread and have fun, smutton.