GTA V Online Discussion

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
LOL @ beating GTA V and ignoring the best part of the game: GTA Online. The real game came out 2 years ago and no, it wasn't the story mode :keke:

Yeah...
Having a 'bout it ass crew, who will ride or die for they niggaz is one of the best parts!!!

LOL

Stuart989

Sexless Insecure troglodyte, Has an awesome pc rig
LOL @ beating GTA V and ignoring the best part of the game: GTA Online. The real game came out 2 years ago and no, it wasn't the story mode :keke:

If the online actually worked since day 1 for consoles, I would have cared more. I have a short attention span for consoles that are supposed to work when you plug in and play. I can experience the superior online on PC at a fluid frame rate and, my god.....those mega awesome graphics. :tickled:

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
If the online actually worked since day 1 for consoles, I would have cared more. I have a short attention span for consoles that are supposed to work when you plug in and play. I can experience the superior online on PC at a fluid frame rate and, my god.....those mega awesome graphics. :tickled:

bKFbVsz.png

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member

Unless that game was MKX, crash city on PC

Stuart989

Unless that game was MKX, crash city on PC

It will be fixed fast, and it will be the superior version in no time. Unlike consoles fixes, PC fixes are fast because you don't have corporations like sony or MS to approve when it comes out. Console peasants pls...

Hot Chocolate

20 Year Member
It will be fixed fast, and it will be the superior version in no time. Unlike consoles fixes, PC fixes are fast because you don't have corporations like sony or MS to approve when it comes out. Console peasants pls...

It ain't very superior if it isn't working day 1, looks like the PC is normal just like the consoles

Stuart989

You guys are already used to games not working, slow or neverland patches, shitty graphics and low frame rates. Low end Station 4 and Welfare box One are already outdated since day 1. Keep reaching, and I will keep enjoying the best looking and playing games. Thanks for beta testing GTAV again. Appreciate it bruh.

Last edited:

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
You guys are already used to games not working, slow or neverland patches, shitty graphics and low frame rates. Low end Station 4 and Welfare box One are already outdated since day 1. Keep reaching, and I will keep enjoying the best looking and playing games. Thanks for beta testing GTAV again. Appreciate it bruh.

Thanks to you too for testing the 360 version of GTAV, Stuart... Now shove your gaymerz PC up your ass and enjoy the 60FPS, nobody cares.

Back on topic, who's in for some heists tonight? I'll log in in a few minutes :buttrock:

Stuart989

Thanks to you too for testing the 360 version of GTAV, Stuart... Now shove your gaymerz PC up your ass and enjoy the 60FPS, nobody cares.

Back on topic, who's in for some heists tonight? I'll log in in a few minutes :buttrock:

The difference between me and you beta testers is that I get to play the final game in its full glory. GTAV sold well on PC, so clearly over a million people care, and they ain't no 3rd world console peasant. :tickled:

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
The difference between me and you beta testers is that I get to play the final game in its full glory. GTAV sold well on PC, so clearly over a million people care, and they ain't no 3rd world console peasant. :tickled:

And I'm sure you have no friends to play online with...

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member

Why don't you just go share all that love for your gaymerz PC with the million of people who actually care then? Because I can assure you that -no matter how hard you look for them- they aren't in this thread, bruh.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member

Yet the PC version still has glitches up the ass.

Hot Chocolate

20 Year Member
Any guesses what else they'll add to online ? There's still a bunch of empty slots at Ammunation and so far they don't look like they're working on anything else

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
I'll bet Stuart989 thinks that mouse and keyboard is the superior, serious gamer's way to play video games...:oh_no:

Stuart989

Why don't you just go share all that love for your gaymerz PC with the million of people who actually care then? Because I can assure you that -no matter how hard you look for them- they aren't in this thread, bruh.

I am not here to look for anyone or impress anyone. I am only here to take a shit.

Yet the PC version still has glitches up the ass.

LOL, keep reaching son. Finished the SP with zero issues. Rock solid frame rate and all. Online play is also buttery smooth with no issues. Definitive version people....
It's like playing a completely different game. That 60 fps makes it so much better aside from the obvious graphical improvements. It feels so different and so cool. Don't be mad that you are stuck with the console work-in-progress beta.

I'll bet Stuart989 thinks that mouse and keyboard is the superior, serious gamer's way to play video games...:oh_no:

Mouse and keyboard for FPS games. Other than that, I mostly use my 360 controller for other games, and joysticks for fighters. Haha

Last edited:

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
LOL, keep reaching son. Finished the SP with zero issues. Rock solid frame rate and all.

Just a useless troll spewing off shit he doesn't even know about and fails to realize the game has a VRAM leak that even effects 6GB cards. I have over 20hrs into the PC version, while it is smooth with DX11 at 60FPS, there are plenty of bugs, missing textures, and more.

Calling ppl son when you're the fool trolling like a 12 year old.
keke_flames_zpsjkpttygf.gif

Stuart989

Just a useless troll spewing off shit he doesn't even know about and fails to realize the game has a VRAM leak that even effects 6GB cards. I have over 20hrs into the PC version, while it is smooth with DX11 at 60FPS, there are plenty of bugs, missing textures, and more.

Calling ppl son when you're the fool trolling like a 12 year old.
keke_flames_zpsjkpttygf.gif

Superior texture filtering, superior draw distances, superior frame rate, superior resolution and superior tessellation quality. Yes, PC version owns hard. Cry some more. I enjoy your tears immensely.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Superior texture filtering, superior draw distances, superior frame rate, superior resolution and superior tessellation quality. Yes, PC version owns hard. Cry some more. I enjoy your tears immensely.

What a detailed breakdown :thevt:. Still doesn't fix a major Video Memory Leak though does it, which tosses away your "beta tester console" insult and your "finished product". Expecting a "finished/polished" product out the door nowadays with no bugs is pretty arrogant.

There are no tears here owning a high end rig and consoles. Thus where your immaturity and inexperience show. If you are taking pleasure in my replies, know that you are by no means "enraging or upsetting me" but please continue to make an ass out of yourself to everyone else.

Hot Chocolate

20 Year Member
I went to YouTube and typed in the search bar "GTA V PC glitch" and got a wwwwwwwhhhhhhhhoooooollllllllleeeeee lot of hits

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
So the memory leak still hasn't been fixed yet?

Game is perfect according to the poor troll.

Seriously though, nope. Was hoping the patch yesterday did, but its still eating it up.

Yesterday's patch:
  • Players can no longer purchase more vehicles than their properties can store.
  • Players can now launch a video card benchmark test from the main menu.
  • Fixed an issue where facial features would not save correctly when transferring a character from Xbox 360 or PS3 and changing genders while editing the character's appearance.
  • Fixed an issue where players could become stuck in the clouds when voting to quick restart the Humane Labs Heist.
  • Fixed an issue where markers in the Rockstar Editor could not be deleted with the mouse.
  • Fixed various audio recording issues with Rockstar Editor clips.
  • Fixed an issue where the Yacht would not appear in some recorded Rockstar Editor clips.
  • Fixed a rare issue where some Rockstar Editor clips could not be opened for editing.
  • Fixed an issue where the GTAV Launcher would not display the correct amount of time remaining for file downloads.
  • The Steam overlay has been moved to prevent it from covering up Launcher buttons.
  • Fixed an issue where the game would not save your settings when restarting in some instances.
  • Fixed a rare issue where the Steam version of the game would crash right after launching.
  • Windows Media Player is no longer required to install GTAV. Instead, Windows Media Foundation will be required.
  • Fixed an issue where the game would show the pause menu without player input.
  • Fixed an issue where the max frame rate would be incorrectly low in rare cases

First 1.01 Patch
  • Fixed an issue where the GTAV Launcher would use an abnormally high percentage of CPU and sometimes crash
  • Fixed an issue where frame rate would drop when left-clicking the mouse while driving
  • Added a grid to the Golf mini-game to show the topology of the green while putting
  • Fixed an issue where a character’s eyebrows or other facial features could change erroneously when transferred to PC
  • Fixed an issue where a some players were asked to transfer their GTA Online character while a transfer was already in progress
  • YouTube uploads via the Rockstar Editor will now correctly resume if Internet connection is lost during the upload and later restored
  • Fixed a rare issue where the game could crash while using the Rockstar Editor
  • Projects containing deleted clips will now load properly in the Rockstar Editor and warn the player of the missing clips
  • Fixed an issue where birds were not recorded correctly in Rockstar Editor clips
  • Corrected an issue where certain characters in Windows usernames would cause the Launcher to fail to load or other undesired game behavior. For details, see this page.
  • Fixed an issue where players with one garage would not be able to replace an existing vehicle if the garage was full and the new vehicle was purchased from an in-game website
  • Additional fixes to prepare for iFruit support
  • Crew Tire Smoke can no longer be purchased if you are not in a Crew

Hot Chocolate

20 Year Member
Anyone ever use the ifruit app? I had it for a hot minute on my Vita