LENN YANG aka HIDE of VERSUS CITY SINGAPORE ARCADE, Ang Mo Kio, Singapore is a THIEF

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
If he delivers or not, a market ban needs to be put in place and possibly disable his ability to PM. Plain and simple you took peoples money and fucked around with it. Get the goods shipped, and stop making lame excuses. You've had more then enough time to come up with this poor me story, ship the fucking boxes with that energy. While were at it, I'd watch what you say about VT, seems to be the only one left who gives a shit about the upkeep and day to day goings on of this place anymore.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Yet he's still got his 100% feedback rating... I don't think a market place ban is in order IF he gets the goods to people in the end - I just think the feedback system should be used as it was intended, starting with this case.

If he does get the stuff through to people then the obvious thing to do would be to leave negative feedback - why would somebody not? The next person who comes along to buy some of his stuff can see quite clearly that he has completely fucked up a deal and then it's their choice if they want to take the risk of dealing with a guy who treats his customers like shit. If the price is right some people might still want to go with it.

I feel like whenever it was required I went above and beyond to maintain my 100% feedback rating. There are a number of people on here who sit on the same rating who I know don't deserve it. At the moment though all we have is either 100% or banned, a 90% buyer should be exactly that, 90% of the time he/she gets it right.

Obviously though a genuine scam - money taken and seller vanished - should remain a ban and rape.

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
^
I agree. He shouldn't be getting any positive feedback from anyone that he owes items to at this point. The feedback system is useless if he walks away with 100% after this is all said and done.

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
I think the buyers must be afraid of losing any chance of Hide ever shipping their items if they leave him negative feedback now.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
I think the buyers must be afraid of losing any chance of Hide ever shipping their items if they leave him negative feedback now.

I don't think they're getting anything period.

Until you get tracking, assume you're fucked. He's not doing anything except protecting himself right now.

lantus360

Fu'un-Ken Master
i have to agree with VT

I'd be surprised at this point if anyone got their shit

stock photos, excuses, playing the victim, more than enough changes to make good.

oh and its 7/15. Thought it was meant to be resolved 7/12?

ban plz

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
hi guys please do trust my feedback so far. im working on it definitely.
items will be shipped in 48hours and i have almost finished packing them.

will also update with pics again in 24hours.

Lenn.
Promised shipping on the 14th it is now the 15th with no Hide nor hare of a shipment update. Just keep on lying bro.

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
Actually it is 1:45 in the morning of the 16th in Singapore. He has internet access, he keeps looking at my messages but doesn't respond.

1fff8fc2-d477-487d-a99b-0ebc19d6a859.jpg

Last edited:

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
You guys should set a hard deadline for receiving tracking numbers. Aftet that, start filing police reports and taking whatever steps are necessary.

Its must be a couple g's worth of goods. Surely thats the equivalent of a felony. If they cane people for spitting bubble gum...

Last edited:

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Actually it is 1:45 in the morning of the 16th in Singapore. He has internet access, he keeps looking at my messages but doesn't respond.

View attachment 16586

He is a piece of shit. I thought his victim mentality and stall tactics demonstrated that. SHIT.. he pulled his FB page to keep people from seeing the scam he pulled.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Just let me be a market place mod, I love checking these things out and have the time to get that area back in order. VT has better stuff to do and I hate seeing what has become of a market I've used a lot and had trust and faith in.

Nickrb

Angel's Love Slave
Just let me be a market place mod, I love checking these things out and have the time to get that area back in order. VT has better stuff to do and I hate seeing what has become of a market I've used a lot and had trust and faith in.

You'd be a great marketplace mod.

But should a designated marketplace mod be able to use the marketplace due to the inherent conflict of interest?

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,

But should a designated marketplace mod be able to use the marketplace due to the inherent conflict of interest?
In that case I would be completely open about every deal I make even if they are conducted via PM for transparency. VT has his sale threads and they are great and very open for all to see and ask questions about.

whisper2053

Shigen's Fitness Trainer

What conflict of interest? Don't be retarded...it's in his best *interest* to make sure that the market runs the way it's supposed to. If he's making that happen, it then works for everyone...him included.

Don

Camel Slug
yea. guess you are the only one with logic here. i mean, who argues with VT, right?
for the matter i said i fucked up and i am getting it resolved. did i try to portray myself as the victim here?
why are you so sensitive?

rome is not built in a day, and while I get the pictures together with names, I am including some freebies!
I will make it up!

Lenn.

Honestly, if I get my boards and some freebies, I'll be happy.

My trust is wearing thin though.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Honestly, if I get my boards and some freebies, I'll be happy.

My trust is wearing thin though.

I love you like a brother Dong, but your trust should've worn out long ago. I'm still very surprised to see 100% positive feedback on his account. Even if you guys get your stuff (fingers crossed that you do) I wouldn't exactly consider that a positive transaction.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
I didn't realize Don had a horse in this race too.

I wonder if Hide's motives behind this are anything like his past bouts of silence and apathy, or if there are differences.

Thunderblaze16

New Challenger
Just read this whole thread and I also noticed it's the 16th and still no word from Hide.

Are you guys done polishing those pitchforks?

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
btw, Tracking Numbers, Hide. Tracking Numbers!!

The guys want to see their stuff in the mail--NOT sitting at Versus City - Singapore (or wherever).

i am doing pics with member's names and freebies.
yes i do have all the boards. i need to sort them out.

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
I cant believe Hide just took a picture of some random boxes filled with shit in his garage thinking that would satisfy people.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member

Is that seriously a F3 Mobo with game tossed in a box solder side up with shit just tossed on top of it? One being a metal cage against it.

Great Customer Service taking your FB page down. Your handle truly fits your actions.

I think the dmg is done here. You could never convince me to ever purchase or sell anything to you.