Conan has Marshawn Lynch and Rob Gronkowski playing Mortal Kombat X

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
also hell yeah marshawn is a cool ass dude fuck the haters.

GO HAWKS!

People don't hate Marshawn,

They hate the faggot fans from Washington, who are acting like they have never won shit before and suddenly got rich. If every dickshit fan in Seattle died, people would stop hating the SeaFags.

Fuzzytaco

Long Dong Silver.,
10 Year Member

They hate the faggot fans from Washington, who are acting like they have never won shit before and suddenly got rich. If every dickshit fan in Seattle died, people would stop hating the SeaFags.

By "dickshit" do you mean bandwagon? How is RGIII'S knee or whatever doing these days?

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
mortal kombat is a scrubby game. its for people who cant play real fighters

:thevt:

also hell yeah marshawn is a cool ass dude fuck the haters.

Who gives a fuck. They both were scrubby jocks playing the game. Was part of the reason it was for a comedy bit.

KOF, street fighter, guilty gear, blazeblue, you know games that take skill....

Blazblue. I guess it's correct spelling takes skill as well?

you guys are trying to fuck with me and i aint falling for it so...

Its called back up your claim with a legitimate and intelligent response.

joecommando or joe9?

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
I'm definitely on board the "fuck MK9" train, but I'll still give MKX a chance. I dig MK, MKII, UMK3, and Injustice.

I don't like the animation in MK9. It just looks choppy and bad in motion to my eyes. I also dislike the meter system, and how the only way to build meter is to play poorly (getting your ass kicked or having an opponet block your attacks). And I hate it when the game takes control of the camera to show you cosmetic shit during a match. And it was broken as fuck in a lot of ways (balance, online, menu interface, infinites) at launch (I'm sure most of those issues are fixed by now, haven't played it since about six months after launch).

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Enjoyed the vid. Thanks for sharing! If this or any of the past few iterations of MK came out in the early 90s, Tipper Gore and other members of the video game police's heads would have exploded.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member

You must not know Arcademan, he doesn't "fuck with" anyone.

You made a statement others disagree with and people have asked you to explain your point of view, nothing more.

Stellarola

Fio's Quartermaster
15 Year Member
Back in the days of arcades there were two types of fighting game fans (in USA) Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter.

I was more of a MK fan during the early to mid 90s arcade era, but found myself playing more Street Fighter than ever when the Zero/Alpha series came out (Capcom fucking owned fighting then). Alpha was my first Sega Saturn game. When it came to 16-bit consoles I owned way more Mortal Kombat titles...all of them I think, but lost interest after UMK3.

Glad to see Boon and his team on the up and up! I thought MK9 was a step in the right direction and really was incredible. Looks like things will get interesting with MKX, especially since I'm more interested in it than Street Fighter 5 at this point.

Last edited:

PublicEnemy

Cheng's Errand Boy
From their reactions on the video none of them have played a Mortal Kombat game before.

MKX is looking like it will turn out to be a pretty good game.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member

You're a fucking dipshit, don't know jack about the franchise so you should probably keep your mouth shut on the subject. Which is what you did when your post met inquiries but damn it, you let that turd escape while giving in to your inner-self, now is too late. An explanation is needed for such a statement. I'm not a diehard MK fan but I like it enough to fuck around with, it is extremely ignorant to say what you said 'cause it's fucking false. To not know that shows the caliber of fighter you are.

Next time, shut the fuck up if you don't want people asking you WTF?!

ForeverSublime

6400|!!|Kyo Clone
20 Year Member
From their reactions on the video none of them have played a Mortal Kombat game before.

MKX is looking like it will turn out to be a pretty good game.

Will wait with bated breath for your emotionless unboxing video of the game.

This post brought to you by Lipitor, the half bull half fat-man guardian of the internet.

HDRchampion

Before you sell me something, ask how well my baby
10 Year Member

You mad bro! Go Hawks!

*edit*
As for Mk9 fuck that game. That game broke my PS3. The only real fighter is SF2 series, especially HDR.

Last edited:

neojedi

Member,
20 Year Member
If you think MKII, UMK3, and MK9 are not real fighters, then you need to learn how to play them.
UMK3 especially - there are combo possibilities with characters like Reptile (acid ball juggles) and Ermac (telekinetic slam links) that haven't really been duplicated in other places. I thought MK's depth dropped off after MK4 because even though the game got more complex, the developers tried to 'script' all of the comboing and prevent crazy stuff from happening, which hurt the game.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
All of my favorite MK titles are on 16 bit consoles.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
mortal kombat is a scrubby game. its for people who cant play real fighters

GO HAWKS!

While waiting for your detailed response.

#StupidityGate

PATSPATSPATS.0.gif

MuppeT

War Room Troll
That was the most retarded play of the century... just speechless. Especially coming after that crazy catch.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Missy Elliot's comeback inspired the patriots.

Also, superbowl ads were lame, overpriced, piles of goat/guilt ridden bullshit....

EXCEPT FOR ONE

That fucking lawyer commercial with the Stan Bush style patriotic ballad playing on in the background while the lawyer is like fist bumping accident victims or some shit....that one was a work of art, and the crown jewel of all the advertising they ran for this event.

Last edited:

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
That was the most retarded play of the century... just speechless. Especially coming after that crazy catch.

Yep.

Perhaps it is a conspiracy, Shang Tsung morphed into Russell Wilson.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Makes sense: MK isn't a real fighting game just like football isn't a real sport.