Pope Sazae - ongoing deal with no response

lantus360

Fu'un-Ken Master
Okay, we're getting somewhere. Now that she can probably type and most likely answer the phone - thanks to the remission- why none of you guys reached to her to know when his husband is going to get out of the hospital/jail/rehab? I think this is the right thing to do considering that she's pretty much a part of this community now. I'm pretty sure she'll understand our concerns. Teddy had her facebook infos already when he asked her to confirm her identity in chat, you should probably start with that.

Oh wait... come to think of it, what if Sazae wasn't really in the hospital/jail/rehab? His wife could probaly enlighten us on this. I mean, if she exist.

who gives a shit? Rot's offered to pay back Berry what Pope owed him - he may have already done so - Pope's rep is ruined, id say he's finished here

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
who gives a shit? Rot's offered to pay back Berry what Pope owed him - he may have already done so - Pope's rep is ruined, id say he's finished here

Actually, I do give a shit and you should probably give a shit too, let me tell you why.

He lied to us, He got free stuff, awesome deals, free shipping and made hundreds of dollars with those lies... As it wasn't enough already, he's now getting free money from Rot and a refund to his buyer and can walk away just like that.

His rep may be ruined here but he still owes Rot money. I give a shit about Rot's money.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Why is his trader feedback rating still at 100%? If negative feedback is warranted, it should be given as a warning to those who might deal with him in the future.

BerryTogart

Bolt Thrower.,
Actually, I do give a shit and you should probably give a shit too, let me tell you why.

He lied to us, He got free stuff, awesome deals, free shipping and made hundreds of dollars with those lies... As it wasn't enough already, he's now getting free money from Rot and a refund to his buyer and can walk away just like that.

His rep may be ruined here but he still owes Rot money. I give a shit about Rot's money.

He has my Money - not Rots (no payment from Pope to this day), as you could read in the thread I did not take Rots Money allthough the offer was much appreciated. What I DID accept (not that I could have refused when the parcel was already on the way) is Tw3eks replacement super nintendo)

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Yah...

Only facts atm is:

1) Berry is still looking at Sazae for the deal that was promised...
2) We are no nearer a resolution to that original deal... and given the chances given... Sazaes rep is burnt...
3) Berry has NOT agreed to be recompensed by myself... but the offer will always stand... (I don't make promises like that lightly... hence, It'll always be on the table..)...
4) Twonk and the others did their BEST to try and resolve this not just for Berrys sake but Sazaes as well... for this I'm grateful...

All the rest is hearsay and conjecture... however, judging by the evidence... all I can add is that Sazae needs to get a grip of his life...

I wish him well wherever he is because I liked him... BUT I doubt I would welcome him back here with open arms...

xROTx

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
I don't believe any of the shit he's been feeding us. The guy is a con-artist and his stories are complete bullshit as far as I'm concerned. I have absolutely no reason to trust any of it considering how he's handled this situation. I never felt the need to 'un-friend' someone on here and it's not a good feeling but I don't associate myself with thieving flippers and lying cunts. Hope it was all worth it for you pope.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
I'm just honestly disappointed more than anything. Pope has done well with me and was one of the first friends I made coming here, so I went into this thread hoping there was just a misunderstanding. Its very saddening, especially since I've sent him stuff and he sent me stuff as well.

Pope, I really do hope you get your priorities and situations straightened out. If not for the boards, then for yourself and your personal life.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
I don't believe any of the shit he's been feeding us. The guy is a con-artist and his stories are complete bullshit as far as I'm concerned. I have absolutely no reason to trust any of it considering how he's handled this situation. I never felt the need to 'un-friend' someone on here and it's not a good feeling but I don't associate myself with thieving flippers and lying cunts. Hope it was all worth it for you pope.

I feel ya bro. This reminds me about Vyxx and how he came to me to help him out. I caught him lying again but it was right to my face this time. I think it was the first time I've un-friend'd someone on here.

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
Pope was always a great guy to me personally, went out of his way many a time to chat or to hook me up with stuff for free in the past even if I offered to pay. I knew about his girlfriend's cancer some time ago, and regardless of what went down I don't think it's right to drag her into it. Suffering through cancer scares, treatments, and family life during all of that - we shouldn't burden her with this stress on top of what was said in chat.

Having said that, it doesn't excuse what's happened to those here and people have every right to be upset and disappointed. Pope did what he did, he has some serious issues at the end of the day and needs help. I'm pulling for you Pope so you can get back on track for yourself and for your family.
There are some really great people here that go out of their way to help others, and it's nice to see.

pipes

Ballz: How do you know all of these 'serious issues' are even real? Unless you guys hang out, you met his family and all that fun stuff.....how can you be sure just through chat and PM's?

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
Pipes I honestly don't know that for certain but I suppose I'm the type to give him the benefit of the doubt. If that makes me a chump so be it, and I can totally understand those who don't believe it based on the track record. This type of sudden behavior usually stems from some major issues but again I could be wrong.

pipes

I'm the same way.....I give everyone the benefit of the doubt....until you give me reason not to. You have more faith in him than I do at this point, which is totally fine. We all see things from different angles.

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
The bottom line is he took advantage of a lot of good people here. Regardless of the situations at home, you just don't do that on ng.com.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
2. Tina was never in chat, it was just him

That right there is where I drew the line. I won't trust anything he ever says after this if he comes back to this community or a different one.

Lying over and over again in chat about who he was and constantly talking in the 3rd person.

I don't make it a habit to support someones Heroin habits and no one else should either.

pipes

The bottom line is he took advantage of a lot of good people here. Regardless of the situations at home, you just don't do that on ng.com.

That right there is where I drew the line. I won't trust anything he ever says after this if he comes back to this community or a different one.

Lying over and over again in chat about who he was and constantly talking in the 3rd person.

I don't make it a habit to support someones Heroin habits and no one else should either.

QFT.

Neo Ash

NG.com Audiophile, Club Member,
There's only one question remaining. Will the ban hammer drop?

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
There's only one question remaining. Will the ban hammer drop?

Ash Pal...

There is ALWAYS a prob with this sorta ban...

If we ban him... it leaves no way he can directly communicate here... and there is a SLIGHT possibility that he might pay up...

I have locked down his market account and pm privileges...

HOWEVER, after the custom rank I gave him.. i seriously doubt he'll be back anytime soon...

xROTx

PS. I will ONLY ban if Berry agrees that the money is lost and we'd best get rid of a troublesome member...

BerryTogart

Bolt Thrower.,
I've written the money off tbh because how that turned out doens't look promising - therefore I'll go with whatever the mods/community seems fitting.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I've written the money off tbh because how that turned out doens't look promising - therefore I'll go with whatever the mods/community seems fitting.

OK Berry...

We've banned people for FAR less... (err... let's not go into recent drama eh lads.. i'm relaxing...)

I am now resolving this by banning Sazae from the members list... just goes to show... you just never know:(

xROTx

PS. Berry.. PM me if you ever change your mind man... seriously... no probs pal...

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
I think it's too soon to ban him yet. There's no way Berry is getting anything back now. Look at how long it took to Hide to send his packages. Sazae logged in last week. I think we should get the drama going for at least a month. We never know. We still have his name and infos to post on here. It seems like he has a hard time getting stable jobs. He probably don't want his name to be associated with the word scammer on google and I'm not even talking about what Broken just said concerning his habits.

pipes

I think it's too soon to ban him yet. There's no way Berry is getting anything back now. Look at how long it took to Hide to send his packages. Sazae logged in last week. I think we should get the drama going for at least a month. We never know. We still have his name and infos to post on here. It seems like he has a hard time getting stable jobs. He probably don't want his name to be associated with the word scammer on google and I'm not even talking about what Broken just said concerning his habits.

Pope knows the deal around here. The shit-storm could have easily been avoided. If you don't want your name associated with the word scammer then don't act like a scammer.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,

I understand where you're coming from CORY pal. However, he logged into the forums AND into chat last wek...

Sazae looks like he pretended to be Tine.... His missus... Allegedly...

I gave him the chance to resolve the deal then... But he ignored it... As Berry has not indicated that any monies or emails has been sent.

I assume Berrys paypal address is his email address, hence, he has had enough time i feel to resolve this.

Banning Sazae is prob the LAST thing i wanted to do but in the end... He's had MORE than enough chances to resolve this.

xROTx

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
I have to agree with Cory. No point in banning him yet. He is market restricted so pretty much handcuffed until this is taken care of. I just don't see how a ban would help speed up a possible resolution.