Fuck Yeah Vita!

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
Hate to even check, I'm probably twice that on all my active consoles. I guess what makes me nervous is that if I don't buy these Vita games now they might be unavailable later.

That's how I feel. Especially regarding the Asia English releases. I have a funny feeling these Vita games are going to be scarce and desirable eventually. It's pretty much the turbografx of modern day.

Thankfully though I am JRPG burned out. So I don't feel the need to get them all. I normally watch some videos to see if they really look amazing.

I mean how many of these JRPG vita games are really solid 9/10 titles? Ys, Demon Gaze, and Persona Golden are.
I really would like to know.

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
That's how I feel. Especially regarding the Asia English releases. I have a funny feeling these Vita games are going to be scarce and desirable eventually. It's pretty much the turbografx of modern day.

Thankfully though I am JRPG burned out. So I don't feel the need to get them all. I normally watch some videos to see if they really look amazing.

I mean how many of these JRPG vita games are really solid 9/10 titles? Ys, Demon Gaze, and Persona Golden are.
I really would like to know.

add SOA Lost Song to the list easily a 9 for me.

djjimmyjames

NG.com Tattoo Artist.,
15 Year Member
I ended up getting a pstv and although all the games dont work, I absolutely love it. I like using a ps4 controller with it and its really great for psn games. My wife and I play cross platform games like Odyssey Ace. I want to get Tokugawa Kiwami to play wiyh her next. I also picked up a final fantasy remake but haven't played it yet.

xelement5x

Galford's Armourer
Hate to even check, I'm probably twice that on all my active consoles. I guess what makes me nervous is that if I don't buy these Vita games now they might be unavailable later.

This is my take on it, I don't even own a Vita unit yet, just the TV. But like half the games I own aren't supported :(

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
what's the best source for Vita news - in terms of finding out which games are getting INTL/Subbed releases?

everten

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
Anyone have a recommendation for a grip for the slim? I can't play this thing more than 30 minutes without my hands cramping up.

Yamazaki

Baseball Star Hitter
15 Year Member
Anyone else hyped for Omega Labyrinth? Looking forward to it together with Moero Crystal!

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
Anyone else hyped for Omega Labyrinth? Looking forward to it together with Moero Crystal!

HEAVILY tempted to import Omega! Looks super fun and I don't think the language barrier will kill it for me. Let's be honest, the story is pretty obvious and typical. Moero Crystal is a definite buy for me if they release an English version like they did with Chronicle. I finished that one not too long ago and really enjoyed it.

Sherlin

Natural Born Killer,
15 Year Member
I'd like to hear some of yall's favorite games to play on Vita. Aside from all of the SNK titles (including Strikers 1945 and Sonic Wings Special) which I play on it regularly, my favorites are Golden Abyss, Sine Mora, Murimasa, Golden Crown, SF X Tekken, and Utlimate Marvel vs Capcom 3

Last edited:

everten

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
I'd like to hear some of yall's favorite games to play on Vita. Aside from all of the SNK titles (including Strikers 1945 and Sonic Wings Special) which I play on it regularly, my favorites are Golden Abyss, Sine Mora, Murimasa, Golden Crown, SF X Tekken, and Utlimate Marvel vs Capcom 3

Playing Retro City Rampage at the moment. Street Fighter Alpha 3 MAX is awesome on Vita, the d-pad is surprisingly accurate. The Capcom Collection is great too, mainly playing Strider and Varth.

Surprisingly, I've yet to buy a physical game for Vita or play an exclusive title.

Sherlin

Natural Born Killer,
15 Year Member
Playing Retro City Rampage at the moment. Street Fighter Alpha 3 MAX is awesome on Vita, the d-pad is surprisingly accurate. The Capcom Collection is great too, mainly playing Strider and Varth.

Surprisingly, I've yet to buy a physical game for Vita or play an exclusive title.

SFA3 used to be my fave SF title. I'll def get that. I have it on PSP. Will checkout that Capcom collection too...

Sherlin

Natural Born Killer,
15 Year Member
I got mine at Target. Came with 8GB mem card ($25) and Borderlands 2 ($20) for $199. Not a bad deal.

I just got my 64GB mem card in the mail last night. Thing is bad ass!

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
I didn't know you could play Strikers 1945 and Sonic Wings - I usually play them on the PSP.

Sherlin

Natural Born Killer,
15 Year Member
Can't find Capcom Collection in Vita store....