Fuck Yeah Vita!

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Can't find Capcom Collection in Vita store....

Uggg. Is Power Stone in there? I got the complete PSP disc in the mail for $10 - quite a steal. I don't have to drag out my Dreamcast to play it..

everten

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
Can't find Capcom Collection in Vita store....

Buy it from Playstation Store website on computer then on Vita go to the store and click the 3 dot bubble in the lower right, select download list and you should see it available to download.

everten

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
Uggg. Is Power Stone in there? I got the complete PSP disc in the mail for $10 - quite a steal. I don't have to drag out my Dreamcast to play it..

It's available using same method I mentioned above. $10.

Sherlin

Natural Born Killer,
15 Year Member
It's available using same method I mentioned above. $10.

Thanks Jeff. And I saw that Powerstone is available in the vita store.

Greg...Strikers and sonic wings are def in the vita store. Vita Rulz!

jt4mtb

Crazed MVS Addict
10 Year Member
Hatsune Miku Project Diva X announced for next year: https://youtu.be/G-pCNNbMCgA. Considering that Project Diva f and F2nd are two of my most played games on my Vita, I'm certainly hype for this.

Also, I'm waiting for my copies of Steins;Gate and Danganronpa Another Episode to arrive. Heard nothing but good things about Steins;Gate, but I'm more interested in how DR turned out.

Sherlin

Natural Born Killer,
15 Year Member
Buy it from Playstation Store website on computer then on Vita go to the store and click the 3 dot bubble in the lower right, select download list and you should see it available to download.

What's better, Remixed or Reloaded? What's on each? The site doesn't tell as far as I can see.

Sherlin

Natural Born Killer,
15 Year Member
I downloaded the Sega Collection last night. OMG is it awesome! Had to install it via PS3 to Vita though. What an insane collection for only $9

Sherlin

Natural Born Killer,
15 Year Member
I bought a ton of shit on psn last night. $1.80 NEO GEO games, $0.60 SNK Mini's! I bought everything SNK, both Capcom collections, SF Alpha 3 Max, Peacewalker, just a ton of good shit

everten

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
I bought a ton of shit on psn last night. $1.80 NEO GEO games, $0.60 SNK Mini's! I bought everything SNK, both Capcom collections, SF Alpha 3 Max, Peacewalker, just a ton of good shit

What Neo games did you grab? How much did you pay for SF3? I wonder it they will credit me since I bought it only a week ago.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
What's this ps3 to vita business? How can I find out what games are on psn on ps3 and not on vita, but work on vita?

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
I think you can also DL them on the PSP, and then go to the three bubbles in the upper right corner of your Vita Screen and DL them again.

wyndcrosser

Baseball Star Hitter
10 Year Member
I got mine at Target. Came with 8GB mem card ($25) and Borderlands 2 ($20) for $199. Not a bad deal.

I just got my 64GB mem card in the mail last night. Thing is bad ass!

I didn't like the controls, I felt the analog stick needed more resistance. It was a pain to plan Unchartered. I liked the original PSP, and the emulators were top shelf. The PSPgo was nice too, but there were issues with it being so small.

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member

everten

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
Anyone here jailbreak their PS3 for remote play? I have the super slim so I can't do it, wondering if it is worth trading for a slim.

Sherlin

Natural Born Killer,
15 Year Member
Remote Play on PS3 sucks. It's amazing on PS4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sherlin

Natural Born Killer,
15 Year Member
What Neo games did you grab? How much did you pay for SF3? I wonder it they will credit me since I bought it only a week ago.

I paid $2 for SFA3 Max. Had just paid $10 for regular SFA3 but Max is much better. Sale goes for 2 more days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk