so.. uh... baltimore.

sylvie

NG.COM TEMPTRESS
20 Year Member
This is all very typical, but mostly exciting.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
LOL@many of you diluted, fooled and idealistic people in this thread.

Black America fighting back. Yeah...ok...steal Mike and Ike...burn down the convince store...you showed them.

They care so much about one life when it is someone other than them doing the killing...they, per capita kill each other more than anyone else. They are responsible for a vast majority of the gun crimes and firearm murders, more than any other race...but yeah, band together when someone dies not by your own kind.

Per capita, they father bastard children, rob each other, dishonor their own elderly, kill each other and fill our prisons for the crimes they commit...and disgrace each other by using slightly altered racial slurs..."Nigga"...LOL. They disgrace Dr. King and even Malcolm X with their current actions...they disgrace the people they claim to uphold. They disrespect their women, their children, each other. God forbid they do ANYTHING to clean up their own back yard...no, blame and blame and blame...its easy, its trashy. Trash always blames other people/things for their own actions. I get to see white trash do it all the time.

But yeah...burning down local businesses and looting pointless shit is standing up for their rights. Sure. I'm sure Martin Luther King and his "niggas" stole many a Moon Pie and bottle of Coke in his prime activist days...

So many of you motherfuckers are just complete idiots. I hope to God that every one of you supporting these actions get to taste just a bit of it in their personal lives. Get to have a mob steal what they have and have worked for...so they can get just lick of that justice...

Last edited:

mr_b

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
Traveling anarchists aren't a new thing. Chicago radio was talking about it briefly. The timing of protests exploding on Day 2 or 3. It has nothing to do with tempers boiling over. As most protesters are exhausted emotionally at that point. It has more to do with people flying in to start trouble.

Stop pretending the majority of rioters are stealing goods they need like TP and aspirin. They're looting luxury items. No one says aww shit its a riot outside. Honey where's the shopping list I better run to the store and get my shopping done. Fuck no they are there to plunder.

Last edited:

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Traveling anarchists aren't a new thing. Chicago radio was talking about it briefly. The timing of protests exploding on Day 2 or 3. It has nothing to do with tempers boiling over. As most protesters are exhausted emotionally at that point. It has more to do with people flying in to start trouble.

Stop pretending the majority of rioters are stealing goods they need like TP and aspirin. They're looting luxury items. No one says aww shit its a riot outside. Honey where's the shopping list I better run to the store and get my shopping done. Fuck no they are there to plunder.

This is the truth.

The people doing this damage at this point don't give a flying fuck about what happened before this. They're there to cause trouble and loot...and that's it.

The REAL protesters aren't looting. I have zero problem with taking to the streets in numbers...peacefully protesting to make your voice heard. Sadly, this isn't what's going on at this point. This is no different that a bunch or morons tearing apart downtown when their sports team wins/loses some pointless championship...it's scumbags being scumbags.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
il_340x270.652949224_sh31.jpg

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Can anyone from Baltimore verify that the riots were localized and getting played up for the purpose of race-baiting?

It wouldn't surprise me....I remember stories of g7 summit protests in the early 2000s where peaceful protesters show up, but everything quickly going to shit after a few hooded "anarchists" would show up to steal the spotlight.

I didn't know about any of this until I was on my drive home. I watched a live feed and did not see any sort of protestors. The only time I saw anything of the sort was the regular people (not the kids) who were trying to make a chain around the CVS but nothing happened there. Everything else was just a roving pack of people going from store to store. One of the groups looked like a few had the same shirt on, but since everything was a zoomed in helicopter shot it was difficult to see anything clearly.

I also haven't looked into what has happened over night. The feed I was watching covered the north-west area between that mall and the CVS. From what they were saying is that a group of kids planned something called a "purge" (based on some movie I haven't seen) from the mall. Then they took the subway, got off at the station next to the CVS and immediately looted it. AFAIK, it was not a protest area there.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
LOL@many of you diluted, fooled and idealistic people in this thread.

Black America fighting back. Yeah...ok...steal Mike and Ike...burn down the convince store...you showed them.

They care so much about one life when it is someone other than them doing the killing...they, per capita kill each other more than anyone else. They are responsible for a vast majority of the gun crimes and firearm murders, more than any other race...but yeah, band together when someone dies not by your own kind.

Per capita, they father bastard children, rob each other, dishonor their own elderly, kill each other and fill our prisons for the crimes they commit...and disgrace each other by using slightly altered racial slurs..."Nigga"...LOL. They disgrace Dr. King and even Malcolm X with their current actions...they disgrace the people they claim to uphold. They disrespect their women, their children, each other. God forbid they do ANYTHING to clean up their own back yard...no, blame and blame and blame...its easy, its trashy. Trash always blames other people/things for their own actions. I get to see white trash do it all the time.

But yeah...burning down local businesses and looting pointless shit is standing up for their rights. Sure. I'm sure Martin Luther King and his "niggas" stole many a Moon Pie and bottle of Coke in his prime activist days...

So many of you motherfuckers are just complete idiots. I hope to God that every one of you supporting these actions get to taste just a bit of it in their personal lives. Get to have a mob steal what they have and have worked for...so they can get just lick of that justice...

No one here is supporting looting.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Wasabi may have a point. If the protestors were not going all boinkers and misbehaving would anyone really care or pay attention? I dunno...maybe not.

delti90

Cheng's Errand Boy
Thankfully I live just outside of Baltimore so I'm not dealing with it right outside my doorstep (though I have a few friends who are). For the most part it is just rioting, looting, smashing shit up, etc. There are some (very few) actual protesters, but for the most part it's just people going nuts, picking fights, and stealing shit. It is disgraceful. They cancelled public school service for Baltimore today because it's just too dangerous.

Edit: almost forgot. Last night they were CUTTING the hose lines of fire trucks that were trying to put out fires...

Last edited:

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
No one here is supporting looting.

I disagree with you...and that's why I said what I said...

Wasabi may have a point. If the protestors were not going all boinkers and misbehaving would anyone really care or pay attention? I dunno...maybe not.

Attention does not automatically = good.

Attention for doing stupid, illegal, reckless shit is not the kind of attention you want if you really give a shit about your cause.

Last edited:

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
Fuck you, I grew up in East Oakland.

You don't know a damn thing about me, who I am, what I went through, what I do for a living, or what I know.

I know exactly what kind of mentality is going on here, and how little value these people have, and how little they care for race issues or peace.

If they don't disperse after a lawful order is given and continue to loot, burn, and destroy, they take their own lives into their hands.

Also, Smokehouse remains the most rational and reasonable person I've seen.
I agree with him 100%

Qft

This neckbeard slob is a shitstain.

Someone mod me, Jesus h....

Edit: perhaps the neckbeard is a 711 clerk and is scared for his life

Last edited:

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member

Attention for doing stupid, illegal, reckless shit is not the kind of attention you want if you really give a shit about your cause.

Dammit Wasabi you steered me in the wrong direction yet again

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I disagree with you...and that's why I said what I said...

You're paying them a hell of a lot of attention.

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
Free Mountain Dew and Doritos with every riot. Restrictions don't apply.
Where's the owner @? I'm sure he's ragged up and joining in.."Hello Farmers? Please send out an adjuster.It appears to be damage in the hundreds of thousands!!"
BB

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
You're paying them a hell of a lot of attention.

Me? No, not really. Once honest, legal protesting morphs into rioting/assault/looting...my "give a fuck" falls off pretty quick...

I spent more time typing that response than I have actually reading abut this pointless riot.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
"Legal protesting" has failed to remedy the situation that the citizens of Baltimore find themselves in.