Several dead in shooting in Munich shopping mall

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
I said it before and say it again, it's time to take things into our own hands.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Are you saying it's unacceptable to kill violent religious figures?

If you are going to be a person/religion/institution of peace, then yeah.

What would a Quaker, a Jainist or [possibly] a Sufi do?

Last edited:

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
If you are going to be a person/religion/institution of peace, then yeah.

What would a Quaker, a Jainist or [possibly] a Sufi do?

Are there any Quakers or Jainists left?
Sufi islam is pretty obscure too. Sunni and Shi'ite are are like 99% of the muslim population.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Are there any Quakers or Jainists left?
Sufi islam is pretty obscure too. Sunni and Shi'ite are are like 99% of the muslim population.

There is also the Amish whose population seem to be growing quite fast (thanks to an empahsis on having many kids and them using life saving modern medical services).

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
A good old mob with torches and pitchforks can do wonders.

How many would you need before it was too big of a movement for them to prosecute?

That reminds me actually, anyone seen how they're treating those poor fucks who tried to overthrow Erdogan in Turkey? Bad times.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
How many would you need before it was too big of a movement for them to prosecute?

That reminds me actually, anyone seen how they're treating those poor fucks who tried to overthrow Erdogan in Turkey? Bad times.

Half a million people with angry faces and pointed sticks would do the trick I guess.

And yeah, Sultan Erdogan cleans his palace, tens of thousands of people in jail, 45 newspapers and 16 TV channels closed and counting. Fucker is out of control, and some Turks in Cologne are going to organize a Erdogan support demo... I mean... they call him "their president", so why the f00k are they still here again?

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
Rule of thumb for a successful revolution is about 4% of the population.

So, you'd need about 3 million angry Germans to grind everything to a halt and make resisting them become impossible.

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
https://www.theguardian.com/media/2...top-publishing-photos-and-names-of-terrorists

French media will be giving 'western' names to terrorists now and will not be publishing photos anymore :lolz:

I *think* I saw an article about the BBC will be doing the same now. This shit is just as funny when the Swedes published a picture of a wanted man for rape or murder or some shit but totally blurred his face out with a mosaic :lolz:

Why is everything going so ass backwards over there?

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
https://www.theguardian.com/media/2...top-publishing-photos-and-names-of-terrorists

French media will be giving 'western' names to terrorists now and will not be publishing photos anymore :lolz:

I *think* I saw an article about the BBC will be doing the same now. This shit is just as funny when the Swedes published a picture of a wanted man for rape or murder or some shit but totally blurred his face out with a mosaic :lolz:

It's a mildly interesting attempt at restricting the 'voice' that terrorists are given by the media. I remember Gerry Adams of the IRA had his voice dubbed by the media in the UK for years when I was growing up. Even as an 8 year old I thought it was all a bit silly really.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
I mean... they call him "their president", so why the f00k are they still here again?

??ョ⁄コゥ ?#8260;ョコ?#8721;,♥πコπ∑π∑ππ?π}「[ ?#8721;ョ⁄コゥ?#8260;∑コョゥπ∑コ♥oirコゥrgog?rijゥ???⁄ョゥコπ ;).

Edit: I gave you my answer above, but as it seems, this was swallowed by the newly acquired ng.com PCF (Political Correctness Filter).

Last edited:

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Erdogan is preparing to turn his country into an even shittier version of the Iran...islamic revolution lite. And the turks love that shit, it's amazing.

I mean... they call him "their president", so why the f00k are they still here again?

Because it's so much more comfortable to live here than in their own shithole. Also hypocrites.

Last edited:

CaseyTappy

Tung's Hair Stylist

msmlololo1.jpg

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
Oh, hey, it's working!
I'm feeling less anger towards the Muslims who killed that priest!
Now I just want to kill the BBC!

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
So who's getting more of these wonderful assimilating people we need to assume the best of regardless of their behavior?

This is a video from 2011.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member

It is inconvenient for those in power to have the names released. Especially when it turns out the people are not unknown.
If they can make the attackers generic, then anyone can be the enemy. The faceless enemy can easily them become any enemy they want. It is already happening here in the US, even though the names and faces are still shown. People will believe anything they are told. People will also fight to maintain that "normal" and reject outside ideas, questions or facts outside that worldview. The people police themselves. Even people here do it. Its kinda funny.

Takumaji

Master Enabler
Staff member
Well, for a start, only one French paper made the decision to pixel out the faces of the terrorists and don't print their names so far. The reasoning behind is that they don't want to provide them with a free channel for their propaganda. Specially for young Muslims who radicalize themselves, publicity is part of the "fun", but ISIS themselves also place quite some importance on it. After all, their videos managed to attract a lot of new "soldiers" so they have a point there.

However, I'm against censorship of any form or shape so I hope the rest of the media don't follow their example. Know your enemy.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
God Takumaji, you are so racist. How haven't you been arrested yet? :smirk: