CALEXIT: Californians want to exit the U.S. after Trump痴 presidential win

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I'm still bitter we got more gun control, but didn't repeal the death penalty. Hypocrite faggots.

Yeah, that was fucked. Bullet control is a shady way to get around the 2nd amendment and it should be repealed.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
I voted to repeal the death penalty, and outlaw plastic bags. I don't understand why these laws go into effect IMMEDIATELY instead of like at the end of the year, or something. I went to Nugget yesterday and they told me that they couldn't give me a plastic bag. All of their bags are custom-printed with the store's logo, and they are a California-only chain. So now they have thousands of plastic bags that they can't give out that I guess they're just going to throw away? I guess they can recycle them, right?

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
It goes into effect immediately so they can begin screwing us as soon as possible with good intention stuff that ends up just fucking everyone.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
They banned free plastic bags here a year or so ago for large retailers, since then plastic bag use has gone down 80-90% and you don't see them stuffed in hedgerows anymore and it's made zero impact on my life. If this is the kind of 'crazy climate change libtard condescension' that makes a genuine impact on your life LWK you don't need different politicians you need a different life.

Day_Man

Hardened Shock Trooper
Plastic bag laws go into effect immediately, prop 64 that's going to take about a year. Its not like we don't already have stores set up to sell it. :shame:

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
They banned free plastic bags here a year or so ago for large retailers, since then plastic bag use has gone down 80-90% and you don't see them stuffed in hedgerows anymore and it's made zero impact on my life. If this is the kind of 'crazy climate change libtard condescension' that makes a genuine impact on your life LWK you don't need different politicians you need a different life.

I am actually for well meaning environmentalism of removing things you can see. I like preventing dumping. I should be for this measure, it's just annoying to me now. It doesn't effect me directly though. It just effects my field of view and a lot of other shit beyond me.

Last edited:

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
I voted... and outlaw plastic bags.

So you're one of these assholes? I bet you were behind the shit where they made the plastic thinner on bottles of bottled water too, huh? I want to pull one of the banned bags over your face and then suffocate your ass like in that game 'Manhunt'.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
How will another unnecessary inconvenience improve my life? Honestly. We were surviving fine with bags. It's not like I had a million of these piled everywhere obstructing my view.

TBH Krauser man... after like 3 months of "re-adjustment"... I found that it became easy and a part of life to start storing shopping bags in the back of my car...

Yes... it's a pain but it seems to have worked remarkably well in the UK...

OH... back to the Scottish thingy... I have a personal hatred of whingeing... two faced people... aka. The Scottish...

They NEED the money the UK gives them but they want to cherry pick the best bits... I say give them Independance and within a decade they'll be Bankrupt... Their single economy spends MORE than it takes in...

NO ONE wants to invest heavily in Scotland... NO BIG firms want to move there... LET THEM JOIN the EU... we'd be better off without those ginger wastes of space anyway...

OH... and this:

16g0af.jpg

xROTx

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
I hope you cali goons like them dirty diapers. Cause they're going free air now..

ROT. It's not a big deal to me. Just something fun to bitch about. I'm down to attack cali on any little thing.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I hope you cali goons like them dirty diapers. Cause they're going free air now..

ROT. It's not a big deal to me. Just something fun to bitch about. I'm down to attack cali on any little thing.

FOOK no man... This is NG.com pal... do what you want (within reason)... I aint the thought Police:D

YOU beat on Cali... I'm gonna beat on the Scottish...

As Ki_tushi stated... why hold back when you feel passionate about something and not crossing over any posting lines:D... this aint Kindergarten man;)

xROTx

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
FOOK no man... This is NG.com pal... do what you want (within reason)... I aint the thought Police:D

YOU beat on Cali... I'm gonna beat on the Scottish...

As Ki_tushi stated... why hold back when you feel passionate about something and not crossing over any posting lines:D... this aint Kindergarten man;)

xROTx

I remember Nicola Sturgeon bitching up something fierce with secession herself.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I remember Nicola Sturgeon bitching up something fierce with secession herself.

She did.... she made the UK Governments life hell with her constant whingeing...

She wants Scotland to rejoin the EU... even tho the UK voted out in the referendum... It was like a spoilt child who didn't get their own way...

ANYWAY, The only way she can push it is if the Scottish economy can stand on it's own two feet... That's why she has been courting foreign investment...

HOWEVER... no one wants to invest in Scotland and recently the Chinese Premier told her to fook off... Thats why Coont face Sturgeon is frantically sucking as much cock as possible... before the Scottish people decide that she's a useless waste of space...

xROTx

PS. Let me re-iterate this... Scotland sucks...

EDIT: I can get my whisky from Ireland if I have too:D

StevenK

10 Year Member
I am actually for well meaning environmentalism of removing things you can see. I like preventing dumping. I should be for this measure, it's just annoying to me now. It doesn't effect me directly though. It just effects my field of view and a lot of other shit beyond me.

It's not what Trump will do himself during his presidency that worries me, it's the empowerment of dumbass logic like yours that will come along with it.

Things like 'if I can't see it it's not happening'.

This refers to the post you deleted entirely and replaced with the above post, you know what it said.

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
It's not what Trump will do himself during his presidency that worries me, it's the empowerment of dumbass logic like yours that will come along with it.

This refers to the post you deleted entirely and replaced with the above post, you know what it said.

Wait, what did he say?

Jibbajaba

10 Year Member
So you're one of these assholes? I bet you were behind the shit where they made the plastic thinner on bottles of bottled water too, huh? I want to pull one of the banned bags over your face and then suffocate your ass like in that game 'Manhunt'.

I honestly can't tell if you're being sarcastic, trolling, or hopelessly retarded.

Jibbajaba

10 Year Member
I am actually for well meaning environmentalism of removing things you can see.

Wait, what?

"I can't see the pesticides in surface waters, the lead or arsenic coming out of my tap, the greenhouse gasses in the air, or the plastic floating in the ocean. So they aren't a problem." Is that the gist of it, or am I misinterpreting what you said?

StevenK

10 Year Member
Wait, what did he say?

"I can't see the pesticides in surface waters, the lead or arsenic coming out of my tap, the greenhouse gasses in the air, or the plastic floating in the ocean. So they aren't a problem." Is that the gist of it, or am I misinterpreting what you said?

Something along these lines.

And that's my fear, that this kind of irrational thought will become acceptable.

Jibbajaba

10 Year Member

And that's my fear, that this kind of irrational thought will become acceptable.

It's just the anti-science line of thinking, which sadly is more popular than it should be. I don't know if it's anti-intellectualism or something else, but it really boggles my mind.

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
I honestly can't tell if you're being sarcastic, trolling, or hopelessly retarded.

Now now, you just used the 'R' word, remember- words can, and do, hurt, in this case- the families of actual Bonafide retards across the nation. And don't get fussy Jibba, it's your party who shovels this garbage.

Seriously though JibJab, you better watch your back, because you never know when my pantyhose-hooded face is going to pop up behind you and pull a Von's bag over your head.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member

Yeah I shouldnt have deleted it, but I wanted to avoid bait. It sounded pretty wrong. I had ample time since nobody was watching, so whatever.

You don't get it what it's like dealing with all the Cali bullshit. You have not lived one day in this state, so please fuck off with your opinions on California.
You hate my views on climate change fine.

Jibba, why are you being so extremely unfairly nitpicky about things I'm saying all of a sudden? You can't take anything from my previous post but that one angle that can be really exploiting to it? I used to love my state till it became fucking impossible to have and opinion without being beaten the fuck down for it.

Last edited:

Jibbajaba

10 Year Member
And don't get fussy Jibba, it's your party who shovels this garbage.

A: Not my party. B: Shovels what garbage? Taking care of the environment, or coddling the feelings of the emotionally weak? If you want to get on someone's case because you're tired of political correctness and safe spaces, you're barking up the wrong tree pal.

Seriously though JibJab, you better watch your back, because you never know when my pantyhose-hooded face is going to pop up behind you and pull a Von's bag over your head.

Better hurry while you can still get one. :keke:

Guys like you and LWK are amazing. Your guy just won the presidency, and you can still find something to cry about. "Trump won the election, but now I can't use plastic bags, waaah."

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Dude, are you still crying over Hillary? You just voted for and open criminal and you're criticizing me for opinion speak? Can't you find it anywhere in your heart to make any exceptions for me if you made so many for her? I'm real man. I play Neo Geo games, I'm part of this world we're all in here. Jesus christ. It's really just all about that Hillary shit.

Liberal logic for days. You'll never make america great again with that attitude.

I fucking love this site and all the political in fighting. In like two years nobody is gonna care about any of this shit.

What, like encouraging voting for a woman with a history of criminal behavior for our president?

Irrational thought has been around since the dawn of time. I am sure when the consensus was that the world was flat, the detractors were largely seen the same. I have never fully been on board the 'climate change' thing. I remember when it was referred to as global warming, but if the climate trend changes, it needed a more easy to swallow name. It's the only 'scientific' thing I'm really opposed to. Nothing else I have a beef with. Nothing. I am not saying the climate doesn't ever change. I was to anger driven about it before.. My problem is actually determining if we 'do' have a real effect on it to where legislation is truly needed. Can that legislation be trusted? What if we get into the carbon credits scheme on a real level sometime soon. Who decides where that money goes? Who's to say that it won't happen to where new taxation starts with in home inspections of animals and other things? It can be a dangerous precedent to just accept this 100%.

My state is more then ready push the pen on the latest guilt trip ideal. It's even more troubling because of the very real possibility Jerry Brown is engaging in oil company pay to play. I still laugh remembering that BP bullshit and one of the big whigs from that was all about climate change. The whole thing has been surrounded by some of the worst creeps in all honesty. That BP spill was one of the worst messes in the last 100 years easily. So yeah I am all for environmentalism. Crowder did a video about this. I haven't seen the entire thing so don't brain hemorrhage over it.

Truth is he's right that nobody here discussing this is a climate scientist. We take all our views from the views of others. I studied and passed two classes in college off one who was opposed to it. He was very strongly opinionated on the entire thing and didn't mind expressing that. Hence my views. He does have a phD so he has at least earned the right to his opinion having validity. He actually argued our planet is going through a cooling phase. The big issue though is people might have a hot day and be like 'omg it's climate change' caused by people. When it could just be a hot day that has nothing to do with anything like that. It creates this open book for feelings and bitching to be validated through confirmation bias. This bias adds up and makes it easier for morons at the top to pat each others backs into signing nonsensical legislation. Again; see California.

https://www.arb.ca.gov/cc/ab32/ab32.htm

"AB 32 was the first program in the country to take a comprehensive, long-term approach to addressing climate change, and does so in a way that aims to improve the environment and natural resources while maintaining a robust economy. "

California is pretty much the stomping ground test zone for retardation before it hits more intelligent states.

Last edited:

Jibbajaba

10 Year Member
Dude, are you still crying over Hillary? You just voted for and open criminal and you're criticizing me for opinion speak? Can't you find it anywhere in your heart to make any exceptions for me if you made so many for her? I'm real man. I play Neo Geo games, I'm part of this world we're all in here. Jesus christ. It's really just all about that Hillary shit.

Liberal logic for days. You'll never make america great again with that attitude.

I fucking love this site and all the political in fighting. In like two years nobody is gonna care about any of this shit.

Show me where I cried about Hillary losing.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Show me where I cried about Hillary losing.

Fair point.

Who would you have rather won. Trump or Hillary?

There is a petition going. Did you sign it?

BTW, I don't hate you guys. This whole process has been exhausting. All the typing on all our parts. The attacking that leads nowhere. I just don't want to think in some time we're all gonna completely split over political differences. A warning to all of you. Be careful with this political shit. Sometimes making your 'point' isn't better then hurting people you actually do care about. This stuff can leave a lasting negativity. It's also time consuming and exhausting. I've seen people lose facebook friends over this and other stuff. It's nasty business. This season it was REALLY nasty business.

Last edited: