CALEXIT: Californians want to exit the U.S. after Trump痴 presidential win

Neo Ash

NG.com Audiophile, Club Member,
For all the protesters that are bitching about Trump, I'd love to know the percentage that actually voted. My guess it's just a bunch of butthurt do-nothings that spent Nov.8th sleeping in their parents basements. Fuck'em! Trump16 FTMFW!!!!:buttrock:

xorthen

Banned
~30 million people voted for Hillary. ~3.7 million people signed the petition. And is there any way of even knowing how many of those sigs are fake?

If the electoral college does not do it's job and elect Trump, some serious shit is going to hit the fan in this country. These protests we're having now are nothing compared to what would happen.

I doubt it. We put up with Obama's shit for 8 years and nobody flipped shit.

Tanooki

War Room Troll
Yup and it's pretty damn funny, like your hillary sig there.

I didn't vote for either, but I will say this much. If by some stretch of a miracle that petition gets enough peoples attention it actually worked out and they rounded up the cash to bribe all the fine coverage for people to flop to Clinton to give her the win over a month later you're looking more or less at an armed insurrection. You like it or not, fine, but it is federal law. If you get a bunch of whiny pussy lefties decided that they get to have two votes to every other voters one vote, fuck 'em and let the hell on earth fly. As people pointed out, look how much red counties there are compared to blue. Now imagine just how many of those people own firearms and are already so fed up with the shit they held their nose (or not) to vote for Trump. Plenty enough of them would crack and it would be taken out on the cowards who pulled the EC flip flop off, including those in the group who took the bribe. It would look like some third world coup de tat type shit going on all over the US in the rural areas and the cities. There wouldn't be enough armed forces and cops around to stop it, and odds are many of them would be split into the two camps as well. Those selfish assholes just need to drop their subversive act and grow the fuck up. You didn't see all the destruction of property, wannabe race riots, mass levels of butthurt, and people trying to bribe electors to get their way 8 years ago. Kind of goes to show the two general groups of people around these days.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
FREEDUMB ISN'T FREE

the idea a trump presidency is kind of terrifying to me.
bruh.. no disrespect, but you sound like a fuckin woman right now [srry bae]

i'm about 2 grab u by the pussy & throw u over the border wall, right the fuck out of my country

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
meet the seccessionists leading the charge

tip of the spear

http://imgur.com/a/sQjiN

YO2ZDsl.png

Ev7S51p.png

w9iFTzy.png

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
They're probably feeling a lot better about things now trump has already dropped every single policy he was elected on lol

Why do you even care what he does anyway? You live in the UK. You're not one of us. Do we really need your opinion? No.

And that's my fear, that this kind of Irrational thought will become acceptable.

Good god, get off that mindset.

It's not like you're coming from some impartial side of the mix with perfect rationality. Stop assuming superiority on your views. People are sick of the fucking thought policing. This right here is the core disgusting view people have. Not every country is like Germany where they have to be handheld kicking and screaming into progress and risking naive shit at the borders.

Even if Trump renigs on everything, what business is it of yours? You leftist type thinkers can laugh all you want. I won't regret my vote. It was that or a bitch who is pretty much gearing us up for 'no problem' globalist crap. Trump can soften his views ALL HE WANTS. In fact, I even want that for his view on immigration. If he does even a small portion of what he promised that is fine by me. He has some people behind him to reshape some of his idea's to make them realistic. It's not every day a non politician ends up running the entire god damn country. For something like that to even have happened, there has to be a lot of disgust and a hell of a lot of distrust for the main pick.

America is sick and tired of 'boo hoo' SJW and control freakish idiot millenials.

Last edited:

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Why do you even care what he does anyway? You live in the UK. You're not one of us. Do we really need your opinion? No.

actually his opinion is valid. considering what he was campaigning on if he fulfilled all of his promises it would have a worldwide impact.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
actually his opinion is valid. considering what he was campaigning on if he fulfilled all of his promises it would have a worldwide impact.

True. Justin Trudeau is currently shitting his pants. He'd say anything to avoid direct questions on his thoughts about Trump. People are scared for their jobs over here in Canuckstan. The US is our first trading partner.

non politician ends up running the entire god damn country. For something like that to even have happened, there has to be a lot of disgust and a hell of a lot of distrust for the main pick.

He's not just a non-politician, he's a sexist, racist, petty narcissist who is willing to lie and subvert the media for attention. That's not my opinion, that's apparent. The Democrats fucked up hard by not realizing that people hated an apparent insider so much that moderate swing voters were willing to overlook those things. It's why people wanted Obama so badly over Clinton back then, and things haven't changed much.

But I think the reason people are disgusted is that whatever the guy actually does, a huge portion of the country didn't disqualify him despite some pretty egregious shit. Trump is a narcissistic asshat, but the sticking issue in my mind is that like 49% of AMERICANS who voted heard a dude suggest making a mandatory ethnic registry for people who look like me, or mass deporting a huge percent of our populace and either cheered or shrugged. That's true even if he'd lost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk