hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
lets be real they were probably on some strong adulterated street narcotics

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Maybe because most mass shooters look like a white dude with a rifle? lol

Not saying it's a great idea but if you thought he was gonna open fire and felt like trying to save lives, I could see that scenario being plausible in someones head.

The mere presence of a gun, where legally allowed, is not cause to engage in deadly force against the person with a gun.

Obviously the police don’t follow that rule, but that’s the way it is.

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
Man, there's some fucking gymnastics in this thread. If you're defending anything this little fucking chode has done, you're a piece of shit, full stop.

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
This is unfortunately an issue like allowing the KKK to march in the streets. I don’t condone their actions, I do accept their right to do so.
They have a right to demonstrate, sure. But also, any marginalized person has the legal right to walk by that demonstration and (in many states) carry a weapon by them. Basically, it's completely legal for some idiot to purposely put themselves in danger while purposely carrying lethal weapons like this fucktard did, except this kid isn't even legal! It's just fucking dumb, but dumb isn't illegal sadly.

The mere presence of a gun, where legally allowed, is not cause to engage in deadly force against the person with a gun.

Obviously the police don’t follow that rule, but that’s the way it is.
Oh for sure, I understand that, just saying why someone might have done it. IMO it's less dumb than Rittenhouse being there in the first place lol

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
Your right to be a fucktard is constitutionally guaranteed.

All parties involved fucked around and found out on that night. Too bad everyone didn’t take a second to rethink their decision to go out that night.

skate323k137

10 Year Member
Your right to be a fucktard is constitutionally guaranteed.

All parties involved fucked around and found out on that night. Too bad everyone didn’t take a second to rethink their actions that night.
Can't argue that

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
Man, there's some fucking gymnastics in this thread. If you're defending anything this little fucking chode has done, you're a piece of shit, full stop.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Fuck off, seriously, you overly emotional piece of shit.

lithy

20 Year Member

So if he had showed up unarmed instead as a 'counter protester', asking the idiots to please, pretty please, kindly not burn things and put out their dumpster fire and was then beaten to shit or killed, that's a preferable outcome to you.

Do I have the purpose of your analogy correct?

skate323k137

10 Year Member
So if he had showed up unarmed instead as a 'counter protester', asking the idiots to please, pretty please, kindly not burn things and put out their dumpster fire and was then beaten to shit or killed, that's a preferable outcome to you.

Do I have the purpose of your analogy correct?

You're assuming my intent of an outcome. You're also asking me to blow off that he was armed. Therefore your argument by counter example is logically flawed and false. You're asking "what if he was unarmed" not challenging my analogy. He was armed.

If there was a counter protest walled off by the police (i.e. a normal scenario of protest and counter protest) and he ran past the barriers he would deserve what he got though (edit, not death....).

He's a fucking retard. That's all that really needs to be said.

Last edited:

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
People suffer the consequences of their actions.

No one “deserves” their life to be ended. Deserves is a value statement.

lithy

20 Year Member
I believe in equal force self defense. In short, ideally you never use force in excess of what you're faced with by an attacker.

This presumes a willing combatants status.

Guy comes to fight me with fists and I'm obligated to box?

Fuck that.

He's a fucking retard. That's all that really needs to be said.

The three he blasted weren't Mensa member either.

Your sentiment of 'deserves what he gets' is troubling to put it mildly.

skate323k137

10 Year Member
Look, I'm not saying murder the kid. I'm just saying getting your ass whooped is a likely outcome of being a fucking idiot.

And let's be real, we all know one kid growing up who would have benefitted from a thorough ass whooping. As an adult I'm really a pacifist... I deescalate and don't really like owning weapons. Fucked around enough as a teen myself but not carring a rifle around.

lithy

20 Year Member
Almost any woman is now a victim of an attacking man in skate's world.

Firearms are a great equalizer. The 'God made man, Samuel Colt made them equals' sentiment.

skate323k137

10 Year Member
Almost any woman is now a victim of an attacking man in skate's world.
On what fucking planet did you draw this comparison? I don't even know wtf you are saying. Share your drugs please.

lithy

20 Year Member
I believe in equal force self defense. In short, ideally you never use force in excess of what you're faced with by an attacker.

Talking about the strictness of your standard to be 'allowed' to claim self defense.

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
lithy, you're an absolute fuckboy. It must suck going through life being an asshole, a chode, and a cunt all in one.

skate323k137

10 Year Member
Talking about the strictness of your standard to be 'allowed' to claim self defense.
To be fair my stance is what I was trained as a FEMA officer in New Orleans. It may not be as reasonable for all civilians. And it's not my standard for claiming self defense, rather my preferred ethical method of self defense.

If you wanna respond to fists with a knife or baton or mace or any other non lethal weapon go for it. But of you go straight to a gun when facing someone unarmed (perhaps after following them for wearing a hoodie) you're a pussy.

lithy

20 Year Member
lithy, you're an absolute fuckboy. It must suck going through life being an asshole, a chode, and a cunt all in one.

You have anything of substance to contribute? You have no opinions supported by evidence or logic, only reactionary petulance spurred on by your distaste of guns and authority.

An absolute pawn in the game, no original thought.