Post Your Recent Purchases!

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
2003 is actually a great game if you forget every other kof on the neo geo. Therefore i cant recommend it, but we got fuckin trashed doing tournaments on it for like 2 years and it was the top game in the neo mv25up-0 cab. People got laid (me) off that game and people also got competitors so mad that when they lost as joe higashi, they pulled their ass out and attempted to attack the other competitor (not me but damn the dude who lost launched his ass at a sitting competitor and it was hilarious.)
2003 had it’s time and it’s place in my life. It was a good game although not canon at all.
Where did this take place?

Also, LB1>LB2. I prefer the one button throws.

Jon

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
I finally bought an arcade stick. I didn't know how big it would be.
tuRBEz6.jpg

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Where did this take place?

Also, LB1>LB2. I prefer the one button throws.

Jon
It was right out of high school for me, just the downstairs of the house i grew up in before mom sold it. We actually built up enough hype on a weekly basis that for a little while we had enough of a presence to go compete against all the VA beach dudes who hung around Topher’s house back in the day like cyberfluxor and jeff bogard and a handful of others.

tDRG

n00b
2003 is actually a great game if you forget every other kof on the neo geo. Therefore i cant recommend it, but we got fuckin trashed doing tournaments on it for like 2 years and it was the top game in the neo mv25up-0 cab. People got laid (me) off that game and people also got competitors so mad that when they lost as joe higashi, they pulled their ass out and attempted to attack the other competitor (not me but damn the dude who lost launched his ass at a sitting competitor and it was hilarious.)
2003 had it’s time and it’s place in my life. It was a good game although not canon at all.
Haha that's awesome. Stuck with it rather than jumping back to an older one? Sounds like you made some great memories with it anyway. What was your go-to team?

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
Haha that's awesome. Stuck with it rather than jumping back to an older one? Sounds like you made some great memories with it anyway. What was your go-to team?
Benimaru, ralf, joe higashi!!!
Could trade out joe for andy, but heavy fuckin emphasis on benimaru. Im an asshole with that asshole, lmao.

tDRG

n00b
Benimaru, ralf, joe higashi!!!
Could trade out joe for andy, but heavy fuckin emphasis on benimaru. Im an asshole with that asshole, lmao.
Nice! Classic characters. Good to have a character you're really good with, a grappler, and a cheese character that makes people rage.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Breaking my resist to a Zelda anything would be not dissimilar to breaking the hold a supermassive blackhole has over a photon.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Best thing in pic, please do.
I mean let's play goobesis MK3 when I can emulate the arcade board perfectly

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
My fine sir, there is *nothing* remotely close to perfect about any Mortal Krapbat game regardless of version.

Prepare yourself

Moredullcombat!

I'll never forget the let down that was

Mortal Monday

September 13th, 1993

prof

A Great Place to Store Your Dildo Collection
If you get EA's 4-Way Play adaptor or Sega's Team Player, you can hook up 4 players with Gauntlet IV, and it is awesome. This will also work with your Mega Bomberman. Other games utilize 4 players as well, but those are definitely two of the funnest. The Sega branded one is compatible with more games overall, but either will work with those two games.