Recent content by Blur2040

1. B

Ohio (Central)

Its been awhile, eh? Anyone? I've got a PVM now, so my place is less embarrassing to game at.
  2. B

Namco Fighter PCBs? Am I a total dope for keeping these around?

I've realized that I have a stack of random Namco fighting PCBs....Tekken2, Soul Blade, Soul Calibur, Ehrgeiz. I take them out every now and again, have a hoot, and put them away. And then I realized that there's a better console port of all of these....on hardware that is essentially...
  3. B

WTB: Battlestation II Mutli-Console Joystick

Anybody have one of these? There seemed to be a glut of them a few years back, but I can't seem to dig one up now.
  4. B

Wanted: Amiga Setup

I've always wanted an Amiga setup. Preferably a 500 or 1200. Anyone have one that's collecting dust? NTSC/ USA please. Thanks!
  5. B

WTB: MVS Dodgeball, Breakers, Others

Hey All, EDIT: US ONLY PLEASE! Looking for the following: Dodgeball Breakers (or Revenge) Football Frenzy Bomberman Robo Army Sengoku 2 or 3 Burning Fight Fighter's History Double Dragon Mutation Nation Mr. Do They're in order of how much I want them, with Dodgeball waaaaaaay out in front...
  6. B

Help me break my addiction to quick disconnects.

I love quick disconnects. They make everything look so neat and tidy, and even better, I can easily take things apart if I need to. Hooray for quick disconnects. Last time I built a Supergun, I did everything in a modular way---connect wires to components, attach quick disconnects and tabs...
  7. B

Ohio People?

Well, guys, I'm in the mood for some fighting game competition. Anyone up for anything anytime soon?
  8. B

Pit Fighter Board Issue

Picked up an uber cheap Pit Fighter board today in unknown condition. Turns out it kinda works. Game will always play sound. If I leave the board sitting on its PCB feet on top of my supergun, the video goes all wonky, displays all sorts of goofy characters at a fast speed, while occasionally...
  9. B

FS: A/V Modded Colecovision AND Sears Heavy Sixer Atari 2600s

Yeah, I know this stuff is a bit strange for Neo-geo.com but hey, who knows...somebody might want them. Up for sale here, we have a Colecovision that has been A/V modified with Ben Heckendorn's Colecovision A/V mod. The only difference is that this system has has RCA jacks added instead of a...
  10. B

My poor poor Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 PCB...

I also posted this on KLOV...but its been pretty much ignored there...not much interest in Jamma games...let alone fighters... Sadness... My Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 Board is on the fritz. Turn it on...it passes the test screen...but then it says that u49, which it had just tested good...is...
  11. B

WTB: A Street Fighter 2 PCB: Anywhere From Hyper Fighting to Super Turbo

I recently got a suuuuper hard urge to own a Street Fighter 2 PCB. I have previously owned a Champion Edition Machine...but played that to death...but if the price is right, who knows. But I would like to try Hyper Fighting...but would prefer Super SF2, or Super Turbo. I would have to have an...
  12. B

Burgertime no video output--Help!

Simply put, I have a Burgertime Machine with a PCB that is in need of repair. I have tested my monitor with a Neo Geo board, so I know it works. The game board plays blind, but displays nothing. I've checked and there is voltage on the edge connector where the R, G, B and Sync lines come out...
  13. B

WTB: Something MVS--20$ Shipped.

Found...something...
  14. B

MV1FS Video Weirdness

Howdy folks... I have a MV1FS MVS board hooked to my home built supergun. The board itself seems to work well, but there's one issue....theres a wavyness about the picture...specifically when theres text on the screen.... The best example of this I've come up with is on the "Parental...
  15. B

What should an MVS do when turned on without a cart?

Hey gang, I've just gotten my first MVS in the mail today (already have an AES) but I don't have any carts yet....but I'd like to know that it works.... When I turn it on now...it displays some garbage for a second, (looks identical to what my aes does) and then goes to one of those white grid...