Recent content by cdamm

1. cdamm

Neo Secret Santa 2020

<3
  2. cdamm

Neo Secret Santa 2020

i was torn between that or "goty" edition. you nearly got both.
  3. cdamm

Neo Secret Santa 2020

I havent been around much lately, but i still wanted to do something for ss. I'm not your ss (im sure you'll get a real gift from someone else), but i couldn't help myself. Happy merry!
  4. cdamm

Best old Mac (PPC / G3) games

Spectre was the only thing Mac folk had to lord over the pc crowd back in the day. Then it got an awful pc port and we got lol'd off stage. Still a fun one to fire up from time to time.
  5. cdamm

Happy Birthday, miisalo!

Happy merry!
  6. cdamm

Best tv for $700 or less?

For a desktop computer setup curved displays are awesome. Far from your face on a wall as a TV they are dumb.
  7. cdamm

Get the cheaper one, spend the $150 on the roku speakers (unless you already have a system to use) and come out $100 ahead with a better remote. The difference between the 2 is negligable.
  8. cdamm

+1 also the whole "soap opera mode" of watching tv at 120hz. im not a fan of fiddling with settings every time i switch what media i am consuming.
  9. cdamm

If you're playing console 60hz is fine
  10. cdamm

Sidenote on the TCL - the roku style remote that they come with is super duper line of sight. Going with the roku speakers i have, you get the normal bluetooth style remote you find in a standalone roku device and it makes the experience a million times better.
  11. cdamm

+1 on hisense being trash. tcl and vizio are the best values on the market tight now.
  12. cdamm

It's the living room set and my whole home streaming ecosystem is Roku based so I got the Roku speakers. Just needs a wireless driver update and it's wire free. They are spendy for what they are but are on sale often. $150 is a good price for them. Only work with Roku TV's though. Not for use...
  13. cdamm

I have a tcl which is fine for a living room set but the speakers are next level awful. Particularly bad for even a flat screen. So external speakers are a must. I also have a bigger Vizio that I do most of my console gaming on. Vizio has come a long was as a brand and would sooner go with one...
  14. cdamm

new aluminium controller design nearly finished

Infinity gauntlet