Recent content by Crazy Climber

1. Crazy Climber

FS: Metal Slug 5 Jamma Kit

Hows the weather in Canada? Cold here in MN...
  2. Crazy Climber

What to do now?

Use your rage wisely. I found my benchpress went up while thinking of the NGX. You can also use it to yell at kids that walk on your lawn or maybe just save it up for something special like catching your wife with a black guy that has a way bigger dong than you or something...I don't know, just...
  3. Crazy Climber

The shit-pile that is the NGX - A Retrospective

Oh, I miss these topics...
  4. Crazy Climber

I've seen the light, my new love - X -

Kick his ass CBASS!!
  5. Crazy Climber

Roads Edge Hyper 64 cartridge - $100 shipped or best offer

As far as I can tell it's just the cartridge.
  6. Crazy Climber

Roads Edge Hyper 64 cartridge - $100 shipped or best offer

Hello My friend has a Roads edge cartridge for the Hyper 64 system, neither of us own one and really know nothing about the system. He aquired it from a local operator many years ago, it was told to him it was NOS (the operator did not have the motherboard needed to use it) It comes with a box...
  7. Crazy Climber

All the hate is making me hate my NGX too...

Guys, Guys, shhhhhh.....keep it down. you will scare the unicorns away....Tommos working on it.
  8. Crazy Climber

All the hate is making me hate my NGX too...

When I first got it, I was excited. Noticed some minor problems, let em buck, no biggie. I've got a handheld NEO GEO bitches!! High school me would Be sooooo jealous! I don't even care about a few little problems. Noticed the forums had a sub section...started reading them to learn more about it...
  9. Crazy Climber

Did someone here make this marquee?

...and if so would you kindly point me in the direction of where I can purchase it :) Thanks!
  10. Crazy Climber

Does Super MVS to AES convertor II (IN NEO STORE) work with 161 in 1's?

Hello I want to buy this convertor from the Neo store... http://www.neostore.com/Super-MVS-to-AES-Neo-Geo-Converter-II-p/1178.htm Was wondering if it will work with my 161 in 1 MVS multicart? Does anyone know if it does? So much info on the web about convertors it's difficult for me to find...
  11. Crazy Climber

Best place to have my AES console modded to component?

*edit - found someone, Thanks!
  12. Crazy Climber

Large LAST BLADE marquee, full size. Is this of any interest?

Hello I do not post here very often but I purchased a large lot of marquees the other day and one of them was a Last Blade for Neo Geo. It is not the mini marquee but the large White full size version. The project I am using these marquees for requires me to basically make them unusable, I...
  13. Crazy Climber

AES lot on Ebay - *update - SOLD! Thank you.

Hello, I'm not opposed to adding a different BIN for a good offer, let me know if there is any questions. This is a long shot but I will also trade towards an MVS Mini cabinet (not caberet - the small kids version) Thanks:)...