Recent content by daithidownunder

1. daithidownunder

NeoSD covers...

Kudos for trying mate, but I've got to be honest and say that for your NeoSD's sake use the one below, which is done by a member here (AKU) and is of high quality..
  2. daithidownunder

Freebie MVS Raffle

Hi folks, SNK_Pro inspired me recently with his freebie raffle which was a great gesture, so in the same spirit I want to do something similar. I have quite a few doubles left over from a big lot I bought, so I may do a couple of these. I want to offer up a 3 Count Bout MVS. Cart is in...
  3. daithidownunder

WTT MVS carts

Looking to trade the following MVS carts, all cleaned genuine SNK and working perfectly. Update: both no longer available, thanks for looking. KOF 99 US - (no longer available) KOF 2001 JP - (no longer available) After various carts, too many to list so pm with what you've got. :D...
  4. daithidownunder

WTB - MVS LED credit board

Hi folks, I'm looking for a replacement LED credit board as mine decided to give up the ghost after me refurbishing the entire cabinet, which was a little annoying. Any help appreciated. Dave. Sent from my HTC_0PJA10 using Tapatalk
  5. daithidownunder

MVS Lowboy 25" 4 Slot restored cabinet

Hi Folks, I bought this pacific region lowboy 26" 4 slot about 10 months ago. I have been restoring it on and off over the past 6 months and I'm finally almost finished. (apologies I put this in the wrong section) The work I had to do was as follows: Refurbished chassis. Refurbished Peter...
  6. daithidownunder

AOF 3 English/US

After AOF 3 (MVS) in good condition with English label. As I'm all the way over in Oz I may be interested in a few games to make up a package. Cheers, Folks :)
  7. daithidownunder

MVS 4 slot motherboard

Looking for a 4 slot mobo fully working with battery replaced etc. Need a 2nd one while I repair my original. Cheers, Dave
  8. daithidownunder

MVS 4 slot

I have the dreaded cross hatch screen on my MVS 4 slot. I disassembled it today and cleaned the slots and boards. I also checked the battery and it really does not appear to have leaked at all. It appears to be on very good condition. I took a few snaps and found what I think may be some damage...
  9. daithidownunder

Advice regarding market place.

Hi folks, I wanted to seek advice from some of the regular members on here regarding the market place. I am a new member to the forums as you all can see. I have been trying to contribute where i can as I am keen to stick around here for the longer term. I have been fairly fortunate recently...