Recent content by djrconsoles kr1

1. D

Worst game system ever made

really? even worse than the 32x?:spock: which I appreciate os an add-on, but that was a disaster
  2. D

Worst game system ever made

Ive owned a few over the years (like most of us) but for me, the worst system Ive ever played on unfortunately would be the jaguar. I say unfortunately because for some reason I do actually like the system, but the controller is the worst Ive ever used and the games(apart from AvP) did nothing...
  3. D

Car Enthusiast Thread

Ill have to agree, that doesnt do anything for me at all apart from laugh at the thought of parting with nearly $90k for it:eek:
  4. D

aww hell, AvP 2 (movie)

Thats exactly what I thought. Trouble is, most of us know its gonna be shit, just like the first one, but most of us will still go and see it/rent it/buy it with a very very slim hope that it might not be as bad as we know it will be
  5. D

Ban this idiot______________

police in the uk are a bunch of tossers anyway tho, I mean they do anything to help you as its too much effort, but Im sure they'll do their best to catch you speeding down a deserted country lane
  6. D

Car Enthusiast Thread

heard it on the radio last night and watched it on the news this morning. I hope he pulls through, hes a top bloke and a great presenter
  7. D

Wii Price & Launch Date Thread ($250 w/ Wii Sports on Nov 17 in the US)

I take it that release date is a US release date or is it a worldwide release date? Europe always has to wait ages after Japan and the states:crying:
  8. D

9/26 Texas Chainsaw Massacre: Ultimate Edition

really not a fan of the film - you wait about an hour for something to happen and then everyones dead in 15mins
  9. D

Perfect Dark Zero XBOX 360 NEW $19.99

completed the game a while ago, but nice to see some of the 360 games are finally starting to come down in price - I still think £50 or $50 for a 360 game is too much
  10. D

What're the good 360 online FPS's?

the only one ive played online so far is Prey. Didnt like it all, pretty choppy and I just found it hard to see what the hell was going on - so after literally 2 deathmatches, the disc was out, and Halo 2 was booted up.
  11. D

test drive unlimited sucks so much

was actually looking at the game in my local gamestation on saturday deciding whether to give it a go or not, but decided for £50, I'd best know a little more about the game first rather than just the pretty artwork on the back of the case. After reading this thread, I think Ill either rent it...
  12. D

FS: Ganryu !Arcade! Conversion AES

hey buddy, the reserve price was £180 - looks like it'll sit on the shelf for a while longer until the market picks up:oh_no:
  13. D

hey buddy!!! pm on way!:mr_t:
  14. D

Hi guys, the times come to clear some more space and raise some cash towards some trick bits for my bike, so Ive put up for auction my Ganryu !Arcade! conversion; heres the link: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=008&item=180002538156&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1...
  15. D

Pretty nice Gold MVS Cab in the NY area on ebay

not a major fan of the exposed wood sides, I mean dont get me wrong, they look in good clean condition, I just think they make the cab look a little dated