Nightmare in the dark value? Home cart (PICS!)

djrconsoles kr1

Astra Superstar
Just a quick question chaps,

I have a mint(and I mean mint) !aracde! home conversion of nightmare in the dark which includes new snap lock case, insert and cart with sticker etc - everything all professioanlly done.

Im considering letting it go (considering) but Im really not too sure what its worth,

any ideas :spock:

Last edited:

bulletnyourass

noble trader
djrconsoles kr1 said:
Just a quick question chaps,

I have a mint(and I mean mint) !aracde! home conversion of nightmare in the dark which includes new snap lock case, insert and cart with sticker etc - everything all professioanlly done.

Im considering letting it go (considering) but Im really not too sure what its worth,

any ideas :spock:

$350 - $400

djrconsoles kr1

Astra Superstar
Bulletnyourass said:
$350 - $400

Hi Phillip,

thanks for your reply. Just to ask, are you able to host pics for me at all? I could take some tonight and get them across to you if thats ok?

I just thought it might help so everyone could see exactly what Im talking about

Cheers
Dave

Bad Boy

Cheng's Errand Boy
Bulletnyourass said:
$350 - $400

:eek_2: Is the Game so expansive?I know the MVS Kit reach to 180$,but a conversion is so expansive?.Never seen a higher offer for it...... :eek:

Lars

Magnaflux

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Bad Boy said:
:eek_2: Is the Game so expansive?I know the MVS Kit reach to 180$,but a conversion is so expansive?.Never seen a higher offer for it...... :eek:

Lars

That's how much he would pay.

Neo Gold

(no need to shout), Because Rot is Watching YOU!
Bad Boy said:

Lars
Exactly....this guys lost the plot..., anyway a complete 'ORIGINAL' kit is only worth £70-80....& !ARCADE! never converted that title...& this has no booklet...so there you go.

Bad Boy

Cheng's Errand Boy
NEO GOLD said:
Exactly....this guys lost the plot..., anyway a complete 'ORIGINAL' kit is only worth £70-80....& !ARCADE! never converted that title...& this has no booklet...so there you go.

Ok i know what you mean :cool:

Lars

Kpj

Larfleeze, Wielder of the Orange Light. , formerly
NEO GOLD said:

!Arcade! did, infact, convert this title. I think it was one of the lowest runs they did for a MVS to AES conversion. It never came with a manual.

I can host pics if you'd like, simply send them to kpjr@wowway.com

Kpj

Neo Gold

Kpj said:
!Arcade! did, infact, convert this title. I think it was one of the lowest runs they did for a MVS to AES conversion. It never came with a manual.

Kpj
Hmmm....well we need more input here....as i cannot see !ARCADE!...producing a title with no manual....?...very strange indeed.
Btw....i wonder if it has the gold leaf neo logo?...

Kpj

NEO GOLD said:
Hmmm....well we need more input here....as i cannot see !ARCADE!...producing a title with no manual....?...very strange indeed.

I believe NiTD wasn't their only title that lacked a manual. Bust-a-Move 1 & EX were also released without manuals. I may have pictures somewhere. I'll try to upload them when I get a chance.

Kpj

Neo Gold

Kpj said:
I believe NiTD wasn't their only title that lacked a manual. Bust-a-Move 1 & EX were also released without manuals. I may have pictures somewhere. I'll try to upload them when I get a chance.

Kpj
Nice one....but surley kenny...that title is not worth that much....is it ?..

Kpj

NEO GOLD said:
Nice one....but surley kenny...that title is not worth that much....is it ?..

Well, considering bare NiTD (with original labels) sell for around $125 routinely. I just picked one up from a member of these forums for $90 shipped, this also included it's artwork (keep in mind, this was a great price. The first kit I purchased went for $200 to $250).

Then you must find the appropriate SAC cart (Sengoku 3) which generally sells for $150 to $200+.

Then there is labor charges, artwork printing, etc...

So yes, Phillips price quote of $350 to $400 is more than fair.

PLECO

I am an old, old man. ,
NEO GOLD said:

I got NitD and Bust a Move home carts directly from !ARCADE!

The NitD did not have a manual.
The Bust a Move did come with a manual.
I don't think they made a Bust a Move EX home cart.

djrconsoles kr1

Astra Superstar
Kpj said:

Kpj

Many thanks for your help and info, I was positive it was an !arcade! conversion and I appreciate your help in clarifying it.

Ill be taking some pics tonight as my camera batteries ran out on me when I tried to take some late last night and again, I appreciate you offering to host some pics for me.

For thos interested, I made a decision last night to sell off 99% of my aes collection keeping just 1 title, so this game WILL go up for sale in a couple of days so keep an eye out in the selling forum.

Last edited:

djrconsoles kr1

Astra Superstar
NEO GOLD said:

If you're interested in the title Marc, it will now go up for sale and we may be able to work a price out. I appreciate everyone has an opinion on price but theres no need to ram yours down my throat mate, I am reasonable (as you know through past sales) and am always prepared to listen, but that doesnt mean I agree with your stance - It is a rare title, mine is the only one I personally have come across for sale in 4 years, so I think that must also count for something :spock:

Im sure we can work something out if you still want the game

bulletnyourass

noble trader
Kpj said:
Well, considering bare NiTD (with original labels) sell for around $125 routinely. I just picked one up from a member of these forums for $90 shipped, this also included it's artwork (keep in mind, this was a great price. The first kit I purchased went for $200 to $250).

Then you must find the appropriate SAC cart (Sengoku 3) which generally sells for $150 to $200+.

Then there is labor charges, artwork printing, etc...

So yes, Phillips price quote of $350 to $400 is more than fair.

Thanks for the assist Kenny. I own one of these which I bought from Kiselgof a couple of years ago. I paid somewhere around this price range. I dont remember the exact amount. I guess I could check my paypal history ..... but that probably wont happen today.

@ djrconsoles if you still need a pics hosted, send them to :

pdhaywood@earthlink.net

Phillip

djrconsoles kr1

Astra Superstar
Amano Jacu said:
50$ shipped. Seriously. I don't care how R4R3 it is if it's unofficial stuff.

Thats fair enough, thats your opinion. I expect different will "value" this game in totally different ways depending on whether they are the super collector that has to have everything or those that just want to play the game.

Phillip,

many thanks also for your help, I will look to send some emails across for hosting as it may help,

Kpj

Bulletnyourass said:
Thanks for the assist Kenny. I own one of these which I bought from Kiselgof a couple of years ago. I paid somewhere around this price range. I dont remember the exact amount. I guess I could check my paypal history ..... but that probably wont happen today.

@ djrconsoles if you still need a pics hosted, send them to :

pdhaywood@earthlink.net

Phillip

No problem Phillip. BTW, that copy was destined to be in my hands :)

bulletnyourass

noble trader
nightmare_3.JPG

nightmare_2.JPG

nightmare_1.JPG

:kekeke: :kekeke: :kekeke: :kekeke: :kekeke:

Neo Gold

NitD004.jpg

Well you see phil...its like this ..i'm not the one really laughing here..as you can see here in the piccy its easy to disguise a flaw....until you take a GOOD photo like the next one...here...

Last edited:

Neo Gold

NitD003.jpg

As you can see in this quality piccy ...the tear is quite evident :very_ang: