Recent content by Ghudda

1. Ghudda

Recommended Decal Vendors (small NG logo's for CMVS, etc.)

Just curious to hear where everyone goes for decals. I have a CMVS that i'd like to get a decal or two for, and was wondering if anyone knew of a reputable place to buy from. Something along the lines of 8.5" x 3". Etsy seems cool, but unfortunately theres not much NG stuff there.
  2. Ghudda

How to spot a fake MVS

Ultra thread resurrection! If a cart has the "SNK Warranty" Seal, does it guarantee that the cart is legit? Surely you can lift the seal without breaking it and alter the insides, but do people put fake warranty seals on boots? Example:
  3. Ghudda

Filthy Legos!

Lego Thread? I took my nephew to a shop specializing in minifig collecting today and they were selling some crazy expensive figures, including a $100 Star Wars Lando fig (:thevt:). Evidently Star Wars figures are all the craze.
  4. Ghudda

Destiny (you know, Bungie's new FPS)

I agree, I wish I had waited to get the white console bundle. What does everyone thing about the Ghost Collectors Edition? $150 (too much obviously) I was initially intrigued by the Ghost figure but it looks to be pretty small. Certainly isn't a Titanfall statue.
  5. Ghudda

Worthy Neo Geo/SNK related books?

Are there any good books relating directly to SNK history or artwork that are worth knowing about? I've always really enjoyed collecting coffee table art books and historical reference books for video games and thought maybe something like this existed for SNK or NG specifically.
  6. Ghudda

CMVS RGB Scart issue

Yeah this one doesn't seem to pass audio through the scart. In other words, I'm not getting an audio from the scart cable. There is an aux port on the back near the RGB out. Does this mean that I need to account for it in the RGB scart cable I bought and switch the wires around? EDIT: This is...
  7. Ghudda

CMVS RGB Scart issue

So this is my first time hooking up my CMVS after receiving my scart cable from retro_console_accessories on eBay (http://www.ebay.com/itm/161253121219) and it seems as though i'm having an issue with the sync. I'm using the standard Euro BNC > Scart adapter with the cable and use RGB Scart with...
  8. Ghudda

CRT Fetish Thread

So i'm looking for either BNC Y Splitters or a BNC Switch box in order to have my BNC > Scart adapter as well as my component cables plugged in at the same time. It's always unfortunate to have to unplug my Scart adapter in order to play my original xbox/ps2 via component cables. Does anyone...
  9. Ghudda

Gameboy Color Frontlight Screen Mod

Ah, well I suppose this is, ultimately, the true way to enjoy a handheld console. We won't even go into the optimal hand held accessory for sedation (PediSedate wins by a mile).