Jeneki
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• Jeneki
      Jeneki replied to the thread MISTer FPGA?.
      Since the PS1 core got added to Update_All I gave it another look. I'm not having any music issues in Castlevania Chronicles now.
    • Jeneki
      Jeneki replied to the thread Atari VCS.
      Atari Vault drops to 4-5 bucks during Steam sales multiple times a year. That's enough for my Atari Nostalgia.
    • Jeneki
      I feel like anyone in Europe is morally obligated to hack a 360 with Raiden Fighters Aces, after the game kept getting pushed back and...
    • Jeneki
      Jeneki replied to the thread Evercade thread.
      New arcade carts for July: https://evercade.co.uk/two-new-arcade-collections-coming-this-july-jaleco-arcade-1-and-gaelco-arcade-2/...
    • Jeneki
      Jeneki replied to the thread SOTM May 2022 vote thread.
      Honestly I find Jet to be far less strict about stage 1 mastery than the first two games, at least for the initial medaling step. You...
    • Jeneki
      Related to secret games on the VS, the most recent update added a free game of the month (currently Tapeworm Disco Puzzle). Update to...
    • Jeneki
      Doesn't xbox use the Edge browser now? There's an Edge addon for ublock.
    • Jeneki
      Some important things to know: The Namco carts (Namco Collection 1 and 2) only work on the handheld. They do not work on the Vs...
    • Jeneki
      Jeneki replied to the thread MISTer FPGA?.
      https://github.com/MiSTer-devel/PSX_MiSTer#status Shows ps1 as work in progress, not ready for bug reports yet. When the time comes...
    • Jeneki
      This is an interesting game to dig into. Some planes have an alt-fire mode; try holding shot (with no autofire) and see if something...
    • Jeneki
      Jeneki replied to the thread SOTM April 2022 Poll.
      Scoring works differently as well. Special uses the usual catching medals higher on the screen for more points. In Limited, you get...
    • Jeneki
      There's a stage-1 demo on the Japanese storefront, so everyone can take a look and judge for themselves.
    • Jeneki
      Jeneki replied to the thread SOTM April 2022 Poll.
      EDF arcade has a release on Switch and PS4/5. Though I'm going to vote Limited since I really should play it more.
    • Jeneki
      Jeneki replied to the thread Best Saturn SD Solution?.
      Saturn really benefits from some kind of SD loader these days. And I'm not just talking about the prices of games; there's a fair...
    • Jeneki
      Sorry Dogg. I told myself I wasn't going to play anymore this month, but fired up a few credits tonight. I'm fully done after this...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…