jro
Reaction score

Latest activity Postings About

• jro
      jro replied to the thread Souls-likes.
      Gravelord Sword is actually viable all the way through the end of the game, at least on NG. I still very clearly remember the first time...
    • jro
      Wow, I completely forgot about Carrier until seeing that video. Good times on that one back around 1999 or so. Between that, Blue...
    • jro
      10/10 cheesy fun
    • jro
      jro replied to the thread The all new 'What's it worth' thread.
      I've been half-looking at buying another AES, kinda missing the one I had a while back. They seem to vary quite a bit on eBay, what's a...
    • jro
      This makes zero sense (well, it should make no sense, at least) if true, because you'd figure they'd be all onboard with a crushing blow...
    • jro
      jro reacted to lachlan's post in the thread Souls-likes with Like Like.
      I followed this suicide run to get the gravelord sword and it makes certain enemies extremely easy early on.
    • jro
      jro reacted to sylvie's post in the thread Souls-likes with Like Like.
      My character: I think I subconsciously based her off sissela and I's favorite romantic film, DARK ANGEL: Anyway, having fun with...
    • jro
      jro reacted to max 330 mega's post in the thread Gaze upon my gangsta with Like Like.
      It's been a long time coming, but here it is. The most power in the most limited space. Specs: 360 Hz alienware monitor Origin Chronos...
    • jro
      Last Night in Soho - I liked it overall, I'd say, but Wright's style won me over more than the actual story did I think.
    • jro
      jro replied to the thread Souls-likes.
      Right on, just takes that one time for everything falling into place. Blighttown is a really good litmus test of if you'll be fine with...
    • jro
      jro reacted to Lastblade's post in the thread Souls-likes with Like Like.
      I almost finished DS2, but somehow gave up near the end.... I did finish Demon's Souls remake on PS5 without too much of a problem.
    • jro
      jro reacted to lachlan's post in the thread Souls-likes with Like Like.
      I know I poopooed the games earlier but I have found the error in my ways and started playing the DS remaster and loving it. Just...
    • jro
      jro reacted to HornheaDD's post in the thread Souls-likes with Like Like.
      Elden Ring works. Pretty cool so far. Definitely feels more like DS3 than Bloodborne, but it seems a little faster. I had finally...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…