Recent content by kris79

1. K

Kraut Buster New NGDEV - 2015

I got an email notice that says that I am in the shipping process/address check. However when I log in to my account under comments it says address check but with nowhere to verify if it is okay. Even in the email it does not say to respond with a verification. I did respond via email saying...
  2. K

FS: (**price lowered 1/27**) World Heroes (ENG) AES $160 shipped.

Hi MCF 76, I will purchase the AES World Heroes game. Thank you, Kris
  3. K

Neo Geo AES Miracle Adventure Color Glitch?

I noticed that when I get to the cavern level the color sprites on the main character and enemies lose their color and turn grayish. It is only in the cavern area during some parts. Does anyone have this issue? I am playing the Japanese AES cart on a modded Neo Geo home console with none of...
  4. K

Lowest Neo Geo CDZ Serial Number

I flipped over my Neo Geo CDZ and noticed it has a low serial # of 378. Who has the lowest serial #?
  5. K

Metal Slug 3 AES Bootleg?

I do not want to open my Metal Slug 3 AES cart. Can someone tell me the weight of their genuine cart so I can compare?
  6. K

Metal Slug 3 AES problems

I just picked up a Metal Slug 3 AES cart and noticed it does not fit well in the console. The cart has not been opened but I noticed that the seller must of peeked into the cart to see the boards without cracking it open. I believe it did not snap back completely and is preventing a solid fit...
  7. K

Neo Geo AES died..

My modded Neo Geo AES does not play games anymore. It turns on and the screen is scrambled red/purple. I need help finding a new AES console and thought I would ask here. Or if someone can fix it, that would be fine too :)
  8. K

Market for Neo Geo AES games.

I have not been paying much to the market of Neo Geo games for a while. It seems to me that some games like Viewpoint have dropped in price compared to a couple years ago. But NES and SNES games have just gone up and up.
  9. K

1080 Avalanche Shigeru Miyamoto Award

This is the most unique video game item in my collection.
  10. K

Baseball Stars 2 EURO version

I was wondering how rare Baseball Stars 2 EURO version is as of right now. I picked this up way back before the year 2000. It has no manual and I paid close to $100 at the time. Then it was rare and that is why I paid more for it. Does anyone have any idea the value of it now?
  11. K

Ebay Neo Geo AES Hunting

Okay guys, I started looking again recently for Neo Geo AES games on ebay. I noticed that Oldneostore from Spain makes pretty nice looking conversions. Which really makes me mad because he is not only doing it to Metal Slug 3 and 4. But even common games like Sengoku 2. I do not want to even...
  12. K

Neo Geo AES Eightman. Beatem up or shooter?

Eightman on the Neo Geo gets a lot of flak for not being a great game. Well I played it last night and I really liked it. The graphics are just amazing especially at the time. And I think that is it's strength. But when you actually get in the gameplay, it feels more like a shooter than a...
  13. K

Neo Geo AES power adapter question

I purchased a Dynex Universal Adapter for my Japanese AES system. This adapter tells me that it is for DC powered electronics 1200mA or less and I can adjust it to 9 volt output. The problem is that when I plug it in I get no power. When I hook it up to my NES I get power. Why does this not...
  14. K

WTB: SNK vs. Chaos or Metal Slug 4 AES

Is anyone willing to sell their SNK vs. Chaos or Metal Slug 4 for the AES?
  15. K

FS. PS1 Legend of Legaia

I have Legend of Legaia for the PS1 for sale. Complete $27 shipped. Gamer's Condition. Disc has moderate scratches on it. Manual is worn. I have pics that I can send if interested.