Recent content by Malone

1. Malone

WTB: SS5 Special MVS & AES

WTB Samurai Shodown Special fixed & unfixed for AES and MVS full kit only. PM if you have one for sale.
  2. Malone

WTB Ninja Masters US AES

I know its not an easy game to find but ill try my luck WTB Ninja Masters US AES mint condition, Must have feedback/ref.
  3. Malone

WTB MVS Full Kits/AES US list of games looking for inside

Just got back into collecting and looking for the below games please pm me of you want to sell MVS Full Kits must be matching serials MOTW KOF 96,97,98,99,2000,2001,2002 Metal slug 1,2,3,4,5 Windjammers Shock troopers SS 1,2,3,4,5 AES US must be mint Kof 96,97,98,99,2001,2002,2003 Metal...
  4. Malone

WTB MVS Kits

Looking to buy these kits must be matching serials!! Garou Mark of the wolves (will pay £££ because I'm stupid :D) Kof 94,96,97,98,2000,2001 Sam Showdown 1,2,3,4 Matrimelee PM me :)
  5. Malone

What Tv to play Neo

What is the best type of TV to play neo games on CRT or LCD?
  6. Malone

Help Dell 2407 Image problems

Ok I have plugged my CMVS into my dell 2407 pc monitor via component lead and the image is shaking just slightly!! Anyone know what may be causing this problem or has had the same issue with a pc monitor? I have looked through the settings and cant change much any help would be great :D
  7. Malone

MVS Rare Kits

Ok so there is a lot of rare Aes but what are the most rarest MVS kits to date? Are any a good investment like some of the AES games?
  8. Malone

Ultimate Joystick

I'm looking for a good arcade joystick to use with my MVS I have seen a few on ebay! Does anyone know if these are any good? :hcf: Ultimate Joystick
  9. Malone

Looking for these MVS Kits!!

I'm looking for the below MVS kits must be complete! KOF 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 2000, 2001 Garou Mark Of The Wolves Last Blade 1 & 2 Rage of Dragons Matrimelee Sam Showdown 1,2,3,4,5 Tall order but if you own any and want to sell then PM me! I don't have any trading score on here but If your...
  10. Malone

Neo Geo AES Power Adaptor

I am in the process of getting an AES system and was wondering if anyone knows if a UK mega drive power adaptor will be ok to use on the system? As I don't have a step down converter?
  11. Malone

Looking for AES English Games

Hi all I'm looking to buy these games below! Must be English version in excellent to mint condition! Cash ready I have no trader rating on here but I have high ebay feedback! Games will need to be shipped to London! PM if you have any of the below King of Fighters 2003 King Of Fighters 98 King...
  12. Malone

Atomiswave or Taito Type 2 Advice!

Hi all I'm looking to buy a new machine I used to own an MVS and AES and sold them a few years ago! So I'm looking for something new but not sure if I should purchase an Atomiswave or a Taito x2! What would be a beter buy and where is the best place to buy one? The only place I have seen them is...