Recent content by mannion

1. M

CMVS problems

Hi all, James from the UK. I decided to set about consolizing my MVS 1 slot motherboard myself. I can solder and do the basics and I like to get stuck in so I had a go. I bought the motherboard from eBay and had no means of testing it before I set about modifying it. I had a thread going on...
  2. M

Multicarts

What is people's general opinion on these? ALl of the ones I have seen have a load of shitty hacks and stuff I'd have no interest in, but are the other roms on them OK? I have been looking at this one...
  3. M

Consolizing MVS, complete noob needing helps!

I am setting out consolizing this MVS I picked up because I just can't afford the games I want to play for my AES. I'd never part with my beloved AES but still. I am in the UK and I need a little bit of help planning which mods to do and how to actually do them. Basically I have an MV1fz...
  4. M

Broken AES console

As title, any condition really. Just the console required, ideally quite a nice outer casing with cooked insides but will consider anything! UK would be a bonus too!
  5. M

Neo noob cry for help

Hi guys, I am Mannion, I have lurked here for a while but never posted much. I've wanted a Neo Geo for many years since my cousin had one when I was small and just recently I got myself an AES. I previously had an MVS and I built a supergun which was great but I personally love having the...
  6. M

NEO MOTHERBOARD DESPERATLY NEEDED

Hi, i have just bought a supergun and a couple of carts and im still looking for a motherboard. Preferably a 1 or 2 slot, its not really important TBH. Im in the UK so ideally id like to buy from UK to save high postage etc etc, but would probably buy from the US if the price is right :) Can...
  7. M

consolised MVS questions from UK newbie!

Hi, im new to this board! My brother used to have an AES system when i was too young to appreciate it, and having got tired of my mame cab and selling it I am now trying to consolise a 4 slot MVS board. I know that an ATX power supply from a PC can be used but i was wondering if there are any...