Recent content by Neo Rasa

1. N

Fatal Fury Review

US Title: Fatal Fury Japanese Title: Garou Densetsu By: SNK Year: 1991 Size: 55 Megs Home Release? Yes MVS Release? Yes CD Release? Yes "You bastard! I've waited ten years for this!" ~Andy Bogard prior to the final bout... Overview This is the first fighting game...
  2. N

Art of Fighting Review

US Title: Art of Fighting Japanese Title: Ryuuko No Ken By: SNK Year: 1992 Size: 102 Megs Home Release? Yes MVS Release? Yes CD Release? Yes Robert Garcia: Okay buster, where's Yuri? Ryuhaku Todoh: Ask for it with your power! And so the first scene begins...
  3. N

Old Member's Check-In Thread.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  4. N

YOOOOOOOOOOOOO
  5. N

neogeo hdmi

If you want something really cheap while waiting or deciding which real option to go with this thing has actually been really good to me for the price. No extra features though: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07S9QQSH7/ I can't perceive any lag with it, my barometers for it are Art of...
  6. N

I'm not dead but should be.
  7. N

This is why switched to smoking MVS.
  8. N

How would you rank all King of Fighters games from best to worst?

'99 and 2000's feel really grew on me over time. Looking at pop culture when they dropped they really show how much SNK had their finger on the pulse. Like from when they started designing K'/etc. it means they were going for that look and sound and story before Matrix Reloaded and the 2000...
  9. N

Unlike some family remembers neo-geo.com always remembers my birthday! :loco: VIOLENT POSTING TO COME AGAIN! AS A YEAR FLEW-BY FROM THE EXCITEMENT, WE NOW DECLARE THE OPENING OUR SPECIAL OLD MEMBER CHECK-IN THREAD AGAIN.... whoooooosh IN 2019
  10. N

Lost Neo Geo Prototype FOUND, REVEALED & RELEASED : "DarkSeed"

:O This is amazing! It sounds like the game has music? Depending on if it sounds like Kiyomi Kataoka (Technos) or Yuka Watanabe (ADK) that would probably solve who made the game.
  11. N

In March 2001 I will definitely request this. :loco:
  12. N

SNK Classics V.1 for the Wii is out this week...

Now this is what I'm talking about. Shock Troopers runs great on this (NO load times at all) compared to the PS2 version. Last Resort feels just right. The bullshit scrolling glitches are gone in Magician Lord. I think these are about as close as they can get without being on the Virtual...
  13. N

Manhunt 2 Banned in UK. 'Adults Only', in the US.

If only there was still a system around that would allow games to be released on it, rated or not.