Recent content by OldSchoolGamer

1. OldSchoolGamer

Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne PS2 US version FT

Hey. I just got my hands on a Factory Sealed copy of Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne for PS2. I would prefer trade it for what I am after but I would sell it for the right price. I will add a pic soon. If there is any interest...LMK. Thanks ***EDIT***** I just found out I got fucked in...
  2. OldSchoolGamer

JP/US DC/PS2/Xbox+other things F/T for JP PS2+JP PSX games

Hey guys!! Hey all. Been awhile since I've posted here. MISSED YOU GUYS!!!! Anyway, now that I have my interests back where they should be (gaming) I am hoping I can make some deals here. I am looking specifically for JP PS2 games. I dont have any specific titles I am after as I want so many...
  3. OldSchoolGamer

Looking for JP PS1/PS2 games, and JP Pokemon GB/GBA/DS games

Hey. I have been on haitus from gaming and the boards and what not for a long while now as some choices i've made have been pretty bad and because of this I lost interest in pretty much everything. I've finally started turning some shit around and regained interest in gaming and learning...
  4. OldSchoolGamer

For Trade or Sale lots of whats left of my gaming collection. Pics on imageshack links!

Hey everyone. I am looking to trim my collection down into what I like the most so I am going to offer just about all the other stuff I dont care as much about. I alrady have 2 naomi roms and Beggar prince Genesis listed. I also have a couple 32X's w/o power cord or cable to hook it up to a...
  5. OldSchoolGamer

Looking for a PC-FX...wigh gamex preferred...have PCBs,Beggar Prince & other games4 trade

Looking for a PC-FX...wigh gamex preferred...have PCBs,Beggar Prince & other games4 trade Hey. I am looking for a working in decent shape PC-FX unit with all the necessary hookups. Game preferred. I had one of these...loved it...traded it away and miss it like hell so im after another one to...
  6. OldSchoolGamer

for sale/trade Beggar Prince for Genesis/Mega Drive

Hey. I am in the market for a PC-FX so I am willing to let go of my rare Beggar Prince for Genesis/MD to help fund for trade for one. My copy is in Excellent Shape and has hardly EVER been played...mostly to test. All the original Documents are there. This is that 2005 RPG that released in...
  7. OldSchoolGamer

FS/FT 2 Jamma PCB's: Thunder Dragon and Gunbird 2 JP

Hey. I've been gone for awhile but I am back and as such I am looking to move my last 2 PCB's I have left. They are as the title states Thunder Dragon by NMK and Gunbird 2 JP Psikyo PCB. Sorry about the quality of the pics..I have a camera that is ass and doesn't take clear pics so work with...
  8. OldSchoolGamer

Naomi setup with Capcom I/O and roms for sale

Hello. For my next round of sales i'd like to part with my naomi stuff. I have no idea about values so offers for now are asked until I figure out my own. I have - a perfectly working naomi 1 mobo with all the cables-$60-SOLD -Capcom I/O so you can run it in a jamma cabinet -$200...$250 if...
  9. OldSchoolGamer

All my Neo Geo MVS Carts for sale

Hey everyone. As time passes and things in my life change to make a long story short I can not hold onto my collectables for very much if at all longer. So I am going to start trying to make my stuff available. This is hard for me as collecting/obtaining these things is what i've done...
  10. OldSchoolGamer

Death Smiles PCB Kit for sale + MVS

Hello everyone. I am going to be selling off all my arcade related items in shifts, one at a time. MVS/Death smiles, than later on i'll be selling my naomi stuff, other PCB's, j-gen and my Egret II cab. I am in need of quite a bit of cash as i have driven myself into a hole over the...
  11. OldSchoolGamer

Egret II for sale in MA

Hey all. I am putting my Egret II cab that I got from Bibliophiles cab buy awhile back up for sale. The cab functions properly as the day I got it. The monitor has slight burn in but you can only see it on white screens. When I the cab it had a mahjong CP but I replaced it with an Egret III 6...
  12. OldSchoolGamer

Dreamcast Shmups for sale...many great games PC-FX Added!

Hey everyone. I am in need of some funds, so I have decided to part with my Dreamcast shmups.:( I really dont want to do this but it will help me in the long run. I have been collecting these for many years, so I hope they go to a good home These games are for SALE only. I will not be...
  13. OldSchoolGamer

OSG's HUGE Game/Console/Laser Disc/MTG/Action Figure sale

This has been a long time coming. As with all my sales, I hate to do this but it must happen as my car died(again) and my roomates are talking about moving to a different place in the city, so I need some extra money. Everything is NOT priced. I am going to be working on pricing items over the...
  14. OldSchoolGamer

Gunbird 2 and Donpachi(sold) PCB's for sale

Hello. Once again I am unable to make rent this month, so I need to move a few more things to do so. Both of these games were previously owned by Coryoon, and are in as mint of shape as the day I got them. I have stored them safely since I received them. Gunbird 2- Comes with copied move and...
  15. OldSchoolGamer

Twinkle Star Sprites for MVS for sale...SOLD

Hello everyone. I am going through some really tough times and I have to let go of one of my most prized and favorite MVS games. Rent is due in a week and I know I am going to be a bit short, so I have to let this go. I really hate to do it as it took me forever to get a copy. This cart is...