Recent content by pipes

1. P

FS: Marquee Holders for NAC, AWSD/E2/E3 & SN29

These are FrancoB Marquee Holders. Perfect condition, no scratches. Prices in $USD and do not include shipping. PM me for a quote. Payment via PP Gift/FF or +4% NAC = $100 AWSD/E2/E3 = $100 Super Neo 29 = $100
  2. P

FS: PGM Goodness

Prices are in $USD and do not include shipping. PM me for shipping quote. Payment via PP Gift/FF or +4% DDP DJ BL = $210 (SOLD) EspGaluda = $210 (SOLD) Ketsui = $210 (SOLD) Gladiator = $130 (SOLD) Knights of Valour 2: Nine Dragons = $95 (SOLD) DDP2: Bee Storm = $190 Oriental Legend = $60...
  3. P

WTB: Naomi 2 motherboard

Let me know if you have one. Thanks!
  4. P

SOLD: Prehistoric Isle 2 w/ Shock

>>SOLD<< $135 USD Shipped in N.America (tracked and insured) PP gift or +4%
  5. P

SOLD: TiT pcb with extras

Original pcb - great condition and super clean - works perfectly Comes with both 4p and 2p roms and FrancoB's RCA adapter I will throw in an untested 4 player harness as well. $325 USD + shipping >>SOLD<< PP gift or +4%
  6. P

Pipes's Candy Cave

So, this showed up today. I'll be setting that up tonight.
  7. P

Pipes's Candy Cave

Quick update just to show some of the progress. As mentioned before, the Naomi cab is gone and I've added the Crazy Taxi and 18 Wheeler cabs along with the Ghostbusters pin. I'm having a the Star Trek Premium pin delivered on Dec. 6th so this will change shortly. I also have a Star Wars...
  8. P

FS: TAITO X2 Motherboard w/ Multigame SSD + Hellfire + OL2 PGM2 cart

Prices in $USD - Payment via PP gift Shipping NOT included unless specified. PM for shipping quote. ============================= ============================= Taito X2 Motherboard (208A) + Multi-Game SSD - $550 Shipped (N.America Only). >>SOLD<< - This version (208A) will play all games...
  9. P

FS: Powerstone Naomi Cart w/ Neo-Mini Box

Prices are in $USD - Payment via PP gift or + 4% ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// Power Stone (JP) w/ Neo-Mini Box and Label - $90 + shipping ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// All games are 100% original w/...
  10. P

SOLD: Battle Garegga PCB

SOLD TO ONE OF THE 23,127 MEMEBERS FOR $650 SHIPPED! Price is broken up into two categories as follows: 1) wyo_vr4 - $800 USD + a 10% asshole tax and + $2.00 for the big fucking bow I'm going to wrap it with 2) The rest of 23,127 members of this forum - $650 USD shipped PP gift or +4%
  11. P

ALL SOLD!! $150 Shipped for the Lot!! Breakers, SS3 & KoF'96 w/ shocks - PRICE DROP!

Lot Price $150 shipped for the remaining games: Breakers SS3 Kof'96 Prices are in $USD and DO NOT include shipping Shipping Cost: (tracked and insured) Add $15 for one cart and an extra $5 for each additional cart Payment via PP gift or +4%...
  12. P

WTB: King of Route 66 Naomi 2 cart

I recently bought an 18 Wheeler upright cab and would like to be able to play the sequel as well. I'm in need of a Naomi 2 motherboard too...if you have both even better.
  13. P

SOLD : NEO XYX MVS LE KIT !! $650 Shipped !!

SOLD ---->>> $650 USD Shipped I will only shipped fully insured and tracked. PP gift or +4% NO TRADES. Comes with everything of course and in mint condition. The cart shell is blue plastic which was requested by me because wood was a stupid idea. Kit Box & Dip Sheet (not pictured)...
  14. P

Crazy Taxi & 18 Wheeler Upright Cab Questions

I found a Craigslist ad selling the 18 Wheeler only. I'm not really interested in 18 Wheeler but the Crazy Taxi beside it caught my eye. I emailed asking if he would consider selling the Crazy Taxi and it was a definite NO. Blah, blah, blah, I made an offer he couldn't refuse for both and here...
  15. P

Pipes's Candy Cave

Looking at adding this to the cave.....still working on a deal for it though. EDIT: Went to check out the Initial D cab and was immediately disappointed. The monitor has the worst burn in I have ever seen. The entire screen was covered. Anyway, I'll be picking these up instead...