Recent content by Shino

1. S

US/Euro Collection for sale over 50 AES games, ending soon!

Hi all, I am selling my whole collection of over 50 US/Euro Aes games. All the games are in collectors condition, and are complete with Cartridge, Manual, Insert and Case. Since I will be selling it as a bundle, I will not sell any game individually. The auction will end soon...
  2. S

US Version KOF 2000 *ER* For Sale

sold
  3. S

US/EURO AES GAMES For sale

I have listed a few games on ebay, These are from my personal collection and many of them are in collectors quality. Here the the ones available... I can end the auction early if you decide to purchase. http://shop.ebay.com/starsuplex/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686 The...
  4. S

Playstation 3 80 gigs drops to $299 retail

is it worth getting it now :spock:
  5. S

***RARE US/EURO AES games for sale***

I am selling these very rare US/EURO aes games. I have been selling on these boards since 2001, right now I am looking to clear out some games. These games are from my personal collection and they are collector's quality. Detailed pictures can be taken by request. US/EURO Savage Reign...
  6. S

Renaming the Next Gen section "crap"

Can we rename the next gen section "crap" to something relevent like current gen. the posts in that section is few and far in between. Its ok for old members because we know its the original place for next gen. But its hard for new members to discover that section. maybe we can get...
  7. S

Remove the Table Borders in Unrelated

It just simply looks bad, so out-dated
  8. S

FS: NGH US/EURO "World Heroes Perfect" sold

Up for grabs is the US World Heroes Perfect, one of the rarest game in the US collection. I hate to let this one go, but Decembers is just a bad month for me. Detailed pictures can be taken by request. US/EURO World Heroes Cart:Near Mint Manual:Mint Insert:Near Mint Picture One...
  9. S

US/EURO "Samurai Showdown 4"

I am going to try to sell this again, this is the rarer US Samurai Showdown 4. It is in collector's condition. Detailed pictures can be taken by request. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=003&item=130032290429&rd=1&sspagename US/EURO Samurai Showdown 4 Cart:Near Mint...
  10. S

FS: ------> US/EURO "Sengoku 3"

Up for grabs is the US Segoku 3, one of the best beat'em up game on the AES. Detailed pictures can be taken by request. US/EURO Sengoku 3 Cart:Near Mint Manual:Mint Insert:Mint Picture One Picture Two $185 shipped in the US, International users must contact me beforehand I am...
  11. S

FS: ------> US/EURO "Samurai Showdown 4"

I am selling a US Samurai Showdown 4, this is one of my favorite in the series, hate to let it go, but need to take care of some personal business. It is in collector's condition. Detailed pictures can be taken by request. US/EURO Samurai Showdown 4 Cart:Near Mint Manual:Mint Insert:Mint...
  12. S

Aggassi retires at the US Open

Andre lost to a unseeded qualifier, and wept like a baby :(
  13. S

FS: Neo Geo Pink Duffel Bag

I am selling this Pink duffel bag, It is in near-mint condition, I got this a while back and have never stored anything inside of the bag, so its shape is perfect. Detailed pictures can be taken by request. Pink Duffel Bag Picture One Picture Two Picture Three $200 shipped in the...
  14. S

Odama Anyone?

i just picked up this game yesterday, and I can't put it down. its an original game that combines military strategy and pinball, and its very difficult, definately not for everyone, i can't get pass the third stage after 30 reps, but i am still trying. and i am not going mad like i usually do.
  15. S

xbox 360s bundle available EBgames

i ordered it maybe 2 weeks ago, and today i was charged for $600+ for the basic bundle, ususally they charge you before they ship, i ll probably just sell all the games, and just get doa4, thats the only game worth playing anyways.