Recent content by slerch666

1. slerch666

Preorders for all five volumes of the Neo Geo X classics collection on Amazon.com

EDIT. Read through all the posts. No one was really making mention of anything negative, so I'm taking my negativity and leaving. That said, I think $8.33 per game, many of which I already own, isn't worth my money.
  2. slerch666

WTF happened?

$50 shipped. Isn't that SOP at NG.com?
  3. slerch666

WTF happened?

Don't take it personally. I was being sarcastic. As far as what newbs contribute vs what old tymers contribute, the difference for most is negligible. Join date is the main differentiators for these posters. And yes, you're still a newb. Building clout here is like being ass fucked by a bear...
  4. slerch666

WTF happened?

Newbs waste it with style too. The "I'm fucking annoying, look at me, give me ROMZZZ" sort of waste. Problem is, it's got a style (poor style) and is too much like all the others I think is the point. Is annoying a style for newbs?
  5. slerch666

WTF happened?

As long as you want me to put your name on the add, it's free. lol
  6. slerch666

Neo Geo X Gold System details and price announced!

They like adding drama to Neo-Geo.com. My guess is we won't hear anything about new games until the end of February, and then we'll hear about them being released around the time as the stand alone hand held. Patience is a virtue it seems most gamers don't have.
  7. slerch666

NGX stick: Big steamer

Not that anyone has posted about.
  8. slerch666

WTF happened?

Little KY and you're right in. No problem.
  9. slerch666

WTF happened?

You don't need to respect me. I don't mind.
  10. slerch666

WTF happened?

Happy to be a waste. Actively contribute? On this forum? :kekeke: Close all but the Neo Geo forums and that might actually be true. 95% of all members are wastes of bandwidth.
  11. slerch666

WTF happened?

I've been a member for years. Stopped posting aeons ago and only came back because of the X.
  12. slerch666

Does the Ninja Masters Cart confirm there will be more Cart releases?

EDIT- nevermind. Not even worth the effort.
  13. slerch666

Happy Neo Geo X Owners

What would the Neo Geo forums be without drama? It only serves to fuel our fire. I think that's Tommo/SNK's TRUE goal! Keep the real Neo fans entertained, annoyed and loving drama?
  14. slerch666

Happy Neo Geo X Owners

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand its........NOT
  15. slerch666

Neo Geo X "Gold System" Discontinued

I knew you were coming. :eye::eye: We all love you. Or I do anyway. A contentious voice of reason is always appreciated on my part. And a contentious voice without reason can be appreciated too...and fun.