Recent content by TacoFace

1. T

Mini US Arcade Cab

Ok guys , it ends today http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=187&item=8107349649&rd=1
  2. T

Mini US Arcade Cab

You guys can throw me some offers ,
  3. T

Mini US Arcade Cab

It cost me $300 . Kinda hard to find too , I had to special order it . Glad they still carry them . Seems like all arcade companys are slowly going out of buisness .
  4. T

Mini US Arcade Cab

Ebayed
  5. T

Mini US Arcade Cab

I guess I'll put it on ebay ,
  6. T

Mini US Arcade Cab

Anyone interested can also give throw me an offer .
  7. T

Mini US Arcade Cab

Yes , 2 slot is included . I don't know how much shipping would be , but it doesn't weigh near as much as the full size thats for sure . Its perfect for people that don't have room for the big MVS , like in small apartments . fits anywhere .
  8. T

Mini US Arcade Cab

Hi , I want to sell my mini US arcade cab . Theres a pic of it on the collections page . Its in great condition except theres a scratch on the right side where it says SNK . It has the serial number sticker on the front that says #30276 . I just bought a brand new Wells Gardner moniter for it 3...
  9. T

Another Sunnyvale Gathering in May

Ha , nice legend ... After seeing that I have decided to begin my training on a distant mountain ..... or nearest coffee shop . I'll play Match Of the Millenium, I also have a friend that came last time who plays MOTM too . We will have dueling MVS , AES and NGPC .
  10. T

Hey legendofspeed , I'll play you at card fighters clash . I beat the SNK version and got I think 270 cards . I haven't played it in awhile , I'd love to play someone . Thanks again Shi it was lots of fun . you got my friends all hyped to put down the capcom controllers and play the king of...
  11. T

D-Lite thanks for showing us GL , I feel privleged to see a neo geo game that is so rare .
  12. T

Thanks For haveing me and my friends over today . Paul and David are training in 98 for the next time we play. Maybe in a month or so we can play again at Golfland , or your place where the games are on free play , and get some pizza so we don't have to starve .
  13. T

Thinking About Ditching AES...

I first got an AES and 15 games and then because of the price of the games I wanted , I said screw this and got a cab . Then I missed the AES again and the comfort of sitting on the couch and taking Neo Games to friends houses , I got a modded AES and some games . But then the damn price thing...
  14. T

I pretty sure I can make it , only if everyone can promise to play Samurai Showdown 2 ! I'd also like to play .... Garou - Mark of the Wolves Fatal Fury Special , I'l think of some more .
  15. T

15th should work with me . Late morning earily afternoon is good . Where ever you guys want to play , I like playing at GolfLand , but I can understand the money issue . 50 cents a game for 2003 ouch .