Recent content by wonton2112

1. W

Wonton2112's PS2/Back Compat PS3/Dreamcast/WOW/N64/Modded PSP/Game Guide Grab-bag

Alright, time for a spit-ton of stuff in my after-moving sale. All prices are shipped aside from the game guides, which cost about $3 to ship. Feel free to make sensible offers or trades. I'm looking for a Femme Fatale SFIV stick in particular, so keep that in mind, lol. :D Slimline PS2 with...
  2. W

WTS: 25" & 33" Monitors - CPS2 - X-Men vs SF! Progear boot & Mexican A board too!

WTS: 25" & 33" Monitors - CPS2 - X-Men vs SF! Progear boot & Mexican A board too! X-men Vs Street Fighter worked super before I moved about a month back (can't retest today as I've no cabinet here). Battery was last changed a year and change back according to the info from the person I bought...
  3. W

For Sale Sony VGP-XL1B and IC HP EX470 (Home Server)

Let me know when you get farther along the idea of selling the server.
  4. W

SOLD: Arcana Heart PCB w/art

Wondering if there's any interest out there for my Arcana Heart PCB. I'm unsure whether to art is copied or not. If it is copied, it's well-done. Anyhow, I don't have a high-res monitor, nor do I feel like being bothered finding one and a cab to put it in, so I'm strongly considering letting...
  5. W

FS: M3 DS Real Slot 1 Flash Cart + a DS/DSL Passcard

Moved up to a DSi, so this is of no more use to me. Takes Micro SD cards, has SDHC support, and works like a charm! Looking for $25 shipped. :D Also have a Passcard in case you have a slot 2 solution but a missing passcard. Looking for $8 shipped on that. Both are DS and DS Lite compatible...
  6. W

WTB: Transformers: Convoy no Nazo/Famicom Disk System

Loose cart's fine, just want to play it :). EDIT: Also looking for a working Famicom Disk System, or non-working's fine if it's definitely the belt.
  7. W

FS:Slug 2 and SamSho3 MVS carts

Couple MVS carts for sale: Metal Slug 2 - $35 shipped Samurai Shodown 3 - $25 shipped Or take both for $50 AES are all gone: FF Special's been sold to Gargoyle7 FF2's been traded away!
  8. W

WTB: Ketsui Death Label DS & a Famicom

Looking for a copy of Ketsui: Death Label for the DS. If you've got one, complete with case and manual, let me know!! :D Also now looking for a famicom system w/controllers.
  9. W

FS/FT: Gunbird PCB

So I've got this Gunbird PCB, and it's all minty and happy, and needs a new home, so if you're a Gunbird fan who could give it a new home, get in touch with me! :D
  10. W

Wiring up the PSU in a supergun (arcade PSU)

Okay, so I bought an arcade PSU for my supergun, I know the 12v/5v/-5v/gnd go to the jamma harness etc, but what about FG/AC(L)/AC(N) I assume they deal with the power cable etc, but I'm kind of clueless here... Any help at all would rule.
  11. W

WTB/WTTF: Modded PS2

Looking for a modded PS2, have an AES console lot in the neo selling forum to trade, also have cash. :) Also might be interested in buy a memory card with free mcboot on it, I've tried doing it myself, but my codebreaker doesn't like *any* flash drive I've tried. :(. Anyhow, if you can hook me...
  12. W

FS/FT: Gaming Desktop - SOLD

So I find I haven't done any PC gaming aside from the first week or so after I built this machine. I bought a macbook and haven't even touched the desktop since! It's a shame to let it go to rot, so I'm offering it up to you fine folks. Breakdown: Phenom II quad-core processor running at 3.0...
  13. W

Delete me please...

Everything's either traded or I've given up on selling it.
  14. W

DELETE ME

:down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down:
  15. W

Delete me

:down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down::down: