Haven’t been on the forums in almost 20 years.

biocat

Kula's Candy
Hi! I was just reminiscing about my NG collecting days, particularly my quest to find an original US Last Blade 2 mini-marquee,the thread of which is here, and thought I would post a quick “hi, remember me?”
Wondering if there are any other olde-timers here.

Attachments

• 6B5C25F9-0CC0-4776-953F-D2BDD7F6F8EF.jpeg
    6B5C25F9-0CC0-4776-953F-D2BDD7F6F8EF.jpeg
    846.6 KB · Views: 19

yagamikun

Maxima's Barber
20 Year Member
Hi! I was just reminiscing about my NG collecting days, particularly my quest to find an original US Last Blade 2 mini-marquee,the thread of which is here, and thought I would post a quick “hi, remember me?”
There's a good hand full of us left. Pretty much all filled with piss and vinegar at this point and still love the Neo. So, I guess not much has changed. ^_^ Lol, was checking out your thread above and found this gem of a post - Ahhh, those days when $34 was considered "whopping" in the Neo scene - even for a mini marquee. :sneaky:

1665306592180.png

biocat

Kula's Candy
Did you ever move back to America
I’m still in Tokyo! I work for 8-4 now.
There's a good hand full of us left. Pretty much all filled with piss and vinegar at this point and still love the Neo. So, I guess not much has changed. ^_^ Lol, was checking out your thread above and found this gem of a post - Ahhh, those days when $34 was considered "whopping" in the Neo scene - even for a mini marquee. :sneaky:

View attachment 60215
Haha. I would have totally paid way more for a LB2 set back then too.

biocat

Kula's Candy
Oh yeah? Hope you have peace in your life. Hope you're doing OK.
Yeah, doing great. Thanks! I love working in the game industry. 90% of my game collection is back in the US though. I wish I had more time to collect/play.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Bro WTF are you gonna do when your parents die. You got property in Japan? What's the endgame
giphy.gif

The Chief

U.N. Apologist,
20 Year Member
Sounds like you’re living the dream, congratulations! Were you going for a complete MVS art set collection? If so how far did you make it?

Glad you decided to check in, still a surprising number of active members form 15-20 years ago.

biocat

Kula's Candy
I hope to be on here more. Neo Geo was a big part of my collecting days. No, I was never going for a full collection. I just collected art sets for the games I liked.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Welcome back! I'm part of the new breed I guess.

This place can be heaven or hell...still! ;)

HellioN

, What The Fuck Is This Shit?
20 Year Member
I sold off almost my entire collection several years back only to halfway get back in a few years later.
Only NEO•GEO games I'm wanting bad these days are Blazing Star and Real Bout Special.
I'll pick up others if I come across them for good prices here & there.

turbosage

Zero's Secretary
15 Year Member
Hi biocat! I'm back to post my annual one or two comments and then go back into hiding for 11.9 months! ;)

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
I’m still here
I sold off almost my entire collection several years back only to halfway get back in a few years later.
Only NEO•GEO games I'm wanting bad these days are Blazing Star and Real Bout Special.
I'll pick up others if I come across them for good prices here & there.

You can’t have my Real Bout Special AES, sorry.

madmanjock

Bare AES Handler
20 Year Member
Hi biocat! I'm back to post my annual one or two comments and then go back into hiding for 11.9 months! ;)

Quality over quantity, I know a certain other Sage who could learn a thing or two from you.

• Haha
Reactions: @M

smokey

massive ding dong
20 Year Member
The internet has changed but this place resembles our past. Like a nursing home for gen x gamers
This. I hate the fact that people post valuable info on Twitter or Facebook. And then you never ever find it again when you search for it. That discord thing is also so chaotic.